The Womper Woom, Womp it again Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbeam418

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2015
Toledo,Oh
In SS316L I believe I ordered 26g and 28g.. I already have some SS430. Have(Well had) in a KF4 at 1ohm, I mainly ran in Power Mode as TC is wonky, and I need to tweak it some(The KF4).. I haven't done much building lately, gathering info on other rta's to try it out on..

Maybe try the kayfun mini v3? I know pbusardo said it was usable in temp control. If you don't mind a more airy draw the subtank rba is fantastic in temp control.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Maybe try the kayfun mini v3? I know pbusardo said it was usable in temp control. If you don't mind a more airy draw the subtank rba is fantastic in temp control.
Kayfuns are my main RTA! I have some Mini V3's on the way though! :thumb:

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
You don't put the Subtank on the DNA200 do you? :shock:

Be like putting Walmart spinners on the 62 Impala... :lol: :lol: :lol:

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
I just never bothered or felt the need. I love building efficiently and finding my own sweets pot. I turned out alright I guess :blush:

Mtl?
I MTL and DL/LH or Whatever lol I vape EVERY style! MTL/Tootle Puffing is usually what I vape during the day but then I switch to Modwhomping! lol o_O:D
You don't put the Subtank on the DNA200 do you? :shock:

Be like putting Walmart spinners on the 62 Impala... :lol: :lol: :lol:
No Subtank has seen my DNA 200!!! I "Did" shame it with a Cubis though.. Ill admit, it vapes nice! :p:oops::D

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
40 watts is safe for a decent (Samsung or LG)18650 battery,
Yeah maybe even 75 with a good 20 amp CDR battery. Of course it won't keep up 75 watts very olong. Will be sucked down fast at 75 watts with a single 18650.
I recommend a dual 18650 mod for anyone going over 50 watts much.
I am using an iJoy solo in TC mode at appx.35W and it claims to go to 75W on the single 18650 it contains (I'm using an HG or HE rated 3000 mAh)
Something subconscious going on?
Hmmmm... well, I am married to that redhead... ;)

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
I am using an iJoy solo in TC mode at appx.35W and it claims to go to 75W on the single 18650 it contains (I'm using an HG or HE rated 3000 mAh)

It CAN push 75W's but it will wear the batteries life cycle out quicker. Some question the "Safety" but I dont believe the batteries the majority of us use will do any actual harm. :)

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
Why the hate on the subtank? o_O The rba deck works good, and can be used for mtl/dl. Is it as good as a Kayfun? No, but it's half the price.
The subtank use to be my tank. I ran three of them all the time and loved them, until I tried the Supertank. Now I have 8 supertanks, and 2 Boreas going all the time.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014

It might go to 75W, for about 1 minute and then its falling off.

kbeam418

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2015
Toledo,Oh
The subtank use to be my tank. I ran three of them all the time and loved them, until I tried the Supertank. Now I have 8 supertanks, and 2 Boreas going all the time.

The stock coils are not that good on the subtank, the new vertical coils are crap imo. When I got my toptank I went straight to the rba.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Why the hate on the subtank? o_O The rba deck works good, and can be used for mtl/dl. Is it as good as a Kayfun? No, but it's half the price.
I could not stand the air flow noise from any I have tried.
I also like to collect the more eclectic RTAs that are not mainstream...
APFxQirh.jpg

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
The stock coils are not that good on the subtank, the new vertical coils are crap imo. When I got my toptank I went straight to the rba.
Yep subtank mini v2's with the RBA base for me.

I modded the ver 1 RBA decks for the subtank and liked them better than the V2. Never a problem with wicking or leaking on them. Drilled a hole even with the coil and dremeled the base for juice flow. The V2 seemed cheaper and a couple of them the screws stripped out.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
It's just kinda a inside joke bro, no hate at all!! I have a couple!! :D
I could not stand the air flow noise from any I have tried.
I also like to collect the more eclectic RTAs that are not mainstream...
APFxQirh.jpg
Well, I got a GEM and Taifun GS II on its way from FastTech! :w00t::thumb:

I FORGOT THE SQUAPE RELOADED!!! STUPID MIKEY AHHH!!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Edit* Also the "Unknown RTA" lol

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
It's just kinda a inside joke bro, no hate at all!! I have a couple!! :D

Well, I got a GEM and Taifun GS II on its way from FastTech! :w00t::thumb:

I FORGOT THE SQUAPE RELOADED!!! STUPID MIKEY AHHH!!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Sweet!

Take a pass on the SQRx and wait for the SQuape xDream!

The only problem is, should one get the SJMY or ShenRay versions?
SMJY
SJMY SQuape X[dream] Style RTA 4ml 22mm Silver Rebuildable Atomizer

ShenRay
focalecig.com - Dream style 4ml RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer by ShenRay - Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread