Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
WTH -- I can't sleep again. So I decided to start a thread..lol
This tread can cover any WTH moment you have ever had. Like when I first got my clone Neme and found out how sharp some of the tubes were. I cut myself. WTH fasttech?Or when I got that gourmet vliquid that tasted like nasty feet! WTH?
You can even post a WTH moment on the post office here I don't care. Or that you were NOT going to order anything this week, but WTH
I was going back to bed but .....lol :D

Last edited:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Same here, can't sleep! I figure 14-16 hours of sleep...per week is fine!
I just started a thread too! Anyway, is it OK if I use the W as why, just this time?

I'm a new but fast learning vaporee. I love it but when I saw it constantly being referred to as cigarettes, I thought WTH???

Oh man John the terminology that is used in the e-gig world, WTH?
Took me forever to get use to it..lol
Btw, hell yeah you can use the "W" for why. :D

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
hehe - I like this game.

I would also prefer to still be sleeping but one of the kitties disagrees and determined I needed to be awake. WTH cat??? Why doesnt this feline understand it is Saturday. Dangit.

And for no apparent reason since I received my RM2 and my kanthal I built my first coil at 5am...W(who)TH does that??? And W(where)TH is the coil building cabana boy I ordered?

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
hehe - I like this game.

I would also prefer to still be sleeping but one of the kitties disagrees and determined I needed to be awake. WTH cat??? Why doesnt this feline understand it is Saturday. Dangit.

And for no apparent reason since I received my RM2 and my kanthal I built my first coil at 5am...W(who)TH does that??? And W(where)TH is the coil building cabana boy I ordered?

Bwahahaha I love it!
Yeah when I first got my Kayfun 3.1 and went to coil it I was like WTH! There ain't no room in here..lol
Do they make Cabana Girls? If not, W(why)TH don't someone do sumpin about that? :D

WTH I guess I'll chime in. Had a lot of WTH's this week. Firstly I ordered a Provari Mini Zombie edition and was super excited to get to use it. Charged up my batteries while I was at work, got home, put one in and then realized that the flat top batteries I got wont work with it! WTH! So Im back to still using my eGos with my protanks and getting a lot of bad hits and poor vaping from them so now again Im like WTH! so even when I do get the Provari up and running Ill still have some crappy vapes :( WTH!

FourWinds

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2014
UK
Same here, can't sleep! I figure 14-16 hours of sleep...per week is fine!
I just started a thread too! Anyway, is it OK if I use the W as why, just this time?

I'm a new but fast learning vaporee. I love it but when I saw it constantly being referred to as cigarettes, I thought WTH???

John man, I just noticed your avatar. looool excelent. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

BigCatDaddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Near Austin, Texas
hehe - I like this game.

Your kitty has a WTH: WTH are you doing sleeping?? Don't you know you were put here to attend my needs?? Now, get up and get my food!! And don't forget to clean my box either!!

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'll share a WTH, though I'm pretty sure I know the answer is going to be a better tank. I got my Provari last week and I was expecting clouds. Instead, my protank 2's and kanger unitanks don't do any better on it than they do on my Winders. In fact they perform better on my Winders. WTH?? Draw, inhale, blow...light mist.../pout.

I ordered an IBT. Can't wait to see if there's a difference. I was going to get a Provari Mini too but now I'm hesitant until I figure out this little WTH moment.

Individuals who have 'e-liquid' they wish to unload. The price if OK. The flavor might be a favorite - as if I have a favorite after only 12 days of these pain in the patootie cigarette substitutes. I am awake and venture to the "I Wanna Unload My Crap" section.

Time and time again I see:

FOR SELL - Nasty Nacho and Peanut Butter
FOR SELL - Best flavor EVER - I just don't like it so want to SALE it or trade it for some I do.
FOR SELL - FOR SELL - FOR SELL .............. SALE - SALE - SALE. Sorry Dumbo-Gumbo - the words are not interchangeable!

Is this an e-cigarette twisting of the phrase or simply people who do not have a clue? Products of the government mandated education process in which answers are supplied to every question? "I have FOR SELL a Vapor Blaster 2000" or "I want to SALE my Vapor Blaster 2000"? WTH?

It is made worse when a vendor plasters "FOR SELL" .......... "BIGGEST SELL OF THE YEAR" .......... "BATTERY SELL TODAY ONLY!" (and the 'ad' is still up and running a week later). WTH?

If you want to SELL IT .......... freaking SPELL IT!

Tom

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I actually have seen that outside ecigs too. And I'm wondering if it is from those that speak another language incorrectly conjugating the words Sale and Sell. Not something I'd have thought of before I started taking Spanish, but I struggle with conjugation constantly, and online translators even google have glaring mistakes.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Bwahahahaha love it!

Vendors that put all of their effort in pretty labels and bottles and the juice tastes like ..... WTH!

Ladies and gentlemen..I give you ".... Sauce" The nastiest juice EVER!

1900103_814982011850872_1274761150_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread