The WTH Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jc61990

Verified Member
Sep 16, 2013
New York, USA
So my wth for the day today is my dna box mod randomly died on me today. The battery was fully charged and I was using it. Put it back in my pocket then maybe 15 min later took it out to take a Vape and nothing. Screen is blank, I plugged it in and it looks like it's charging but I don't know if it really is. Now I'm on vacation in the middle of no where. I took a mech with me with some batteries but I wanted to rely mostly on the dna since its rechargeable. I just hope it comes back to life. Its not the end of the world since its only a dna20 and I've got a 30 I've been wanting to swap into it for a while now. But you know how it goes, just want to be able to use it while im here in the middle of nowhere. Meh.

Jc61990

Verified Member
Sep 16, 2013
New York, USA
y5yhy7uz.jpg

Almost forgot about my dna

DoPeWAFFL3

Jul 28, 2014
United States
I usually work throughout the day and start browsing the interweb around 11pm-2-4am, So I know how you feel.

My most recent WTH moment was a new flavor I just bought. Its called wild cherry from Mt Baker Vapor. Most terrible flavor I have ever encountered. I bought it at 0MG knowing it was going to be a sweet flavor, but its just harsh to high heavens. I dripped 2 drops and coughed for over 10 minutes. Almost threw up.

The Torch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2012
Montreal
SO curious how/why you found that, Torch! :shock:

Huuh? WTH? Torch? lol :)

I know, right? I'd like to know myself why... it was just sitting there after watching something totally unrelated and I though it was about some trilobite, so I clicked and..... WTH!?! The worst part is this guy seems to find it as normal as handling Tuna or a dead butterfly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread