The XHALER Sneak Peek

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgrl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi buGG, The shell is aircraft grade aluminum, and the batts are rcr123a, 3v, 3.7v, and/or 16340, depending on what voltage you want to vape.
If you look at the xhaler on nhaler.com the $160.00 package tells you exactly what batteries are included. Hope this helps.:) edit also the batts are protected.

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Trox, I have been using the 801 for some time at 3.7v and about a week or two at 6v. I very much like the 801 at higher voltage. It warms the vapor and it seems thicker. I just started using the 901 at 3.7v on a mod that I got off of the classifieds and over the last two days have not been impressed with the 901 at 3.7v with a 16340 battery. I am however very curious to try the 901 at 5v. So far the 510 is my favorite at 3.7v with a 14500 battery. If I remember correctly you have the protege that uses this battery. My second favorite at 3.7v is the 801, and like I said my first impression of the 901 at 3.7v is not that great. The mail has not come yet but I doubt if I will receive my xhaler today. I am hoping though. Have you heard if anyone has received one yet?

Trox.Shawn

ECF Veteran
    Jun 6, 2009
    Des Allemands, Louisiana
    Trox, I have been using the 801 for some time at 3.7v and about a week or two at 6v. I very much like the 801 at higher voltage. It warms the vapor and it seems thicker. I just started using the 901 at 3.7v on a mod that I got off of the classifieds and over the last two days have not been impressed with the 901 at 3.7v with a 16340 battery. I am however very curious to try the 901 at 5v. So far the 510 is my favorite at 3.7v with a 14500 battery. If I remember correctly you have the protege that uses this battery. My second favorite at 3.7v is the 801, and like I said my first impression of the 901 at 3.7v is not that great. The mail has not come yet but I doubt if I will receive my xhaler today. I am hoping though. Have you heard if anyone has received one yet?

Yeah I'm using a protege at the moment, although I have a 510 -> KR808 adapter with some 808 cartos. This has been my favorite set up so far, of course everything may change once I try 5v and 6v vaping

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I have never tried the cartos. Are they alot bigger than the 510 carts? That is one reason I like the 801 is because of the large carts I don't have to top off near as much. How long does the 808 cartomizer last? It has the atomizer and cart combined into one doesn't it? Does the atomizer part last a long time?

Trox.Shawn

ECF Veteran
    Jun 6, 2009
    Des Allemands, Louisiana
    I never really did a "side by side" but I find the vapor production (with the HV juice) to be on par with the 510 maybe a little less nothing drastic though, and the throat hit is a little better than the 510 actually.

The biggest thing is the ability to not carry a bottle of juice everywhere, and just carry the 5 carts which I honestly don't think I need that many since yesterday I was at work 2pm - 11pm then at a club til 3am and still had two carts untouched

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread