The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The XHALER Sneak Peek

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Aug 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rjp44

rjp44 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2009
    West Chester, OH
    I have to say I'm glad the Xhaler didn't go on sale these past few days. Selfish I know, LOL, but I have to go in for a knee replacement tomorrow, and knew that if I had ordered it this weekend, it would be here before I get back. I'll be back on Friday....or maybe earlier if there's a good signal from inside the hospital...and see if they are ready to order.

2. laurieok

laurieok Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2009
    Ohio
    Good Luck on your knee surgery!! :) We will be thinking about you. :)

3. VapnRealtor

VapnRealtor Moved On ECF Veteran

Holy **** Drew!! These things look amazing and can't wait to aorder one ASAP!! It was good talking to you yesterday.

Derek

4. SudokuGal

SudokuGal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    Best wishes on your surgery.

5. rjp44

Aug 19, 2009
    West Chester, OH
    Thank you SudokuGal

6. alphafemale

alphafemale Super Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    rjp-will be thinking of you, hope your surgery goes well and a speedy recovery to you!

7. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Good luck rjp! I am sure it will go well for you. Hopefully the Xhaler will be ready for you to order when you get back.

8. rjp44

Aug 19, 2009
    West Chester, OH
    Thanks alpha and hitman. I know it will hurt quite a bit but they have good meds....LOL I'm looking forward to ordering the xhaler but know Drew will bring it out when it's perfected. Getting ready for a couple of days in the hospital with my PCC and 8 batteries.

9. Dredbull

Dredbull Ultra Member ECF Veteran

ENVY ON the knee surgery RJ!!! I need both of mine redone, I might have to look into it and take a bit o break from the grind :0

Ya I am chomping at the bit for the xhaler.

10. needvapor

needvapor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Ditto!
    And let us know what they all say in the hospital with the vaping!
    My MIL had knee surgery last year.. make sure you follow all doctors directions! She is stubborn and had to take extra 4 weeks to heal!
    Your in my :wub:prayers!

11. Trox.Shawn

Trox.Shawn Super Member ECF Veteran

I wish the best of luck for you, and hopefully a speedy recovery.

On another note, any word on the release date? I figure my credit card is in debt enough to not panic over another $150 order hehe

12. needvapor

WHA HOOOOOO!!!!
    8-o8-o8-o8-o8-o8-o8-o8-o8-o
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sooooo HAPPPPPPPPPPY!!!!!!!!!

13. cgrl

cgrl Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

:D:thumb:
    YIPPPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!:D

NOW FREE THE BEARS!!!!!! :D

14. Trox.Shawn

Disclaimer: The following should not be read if you are sensitive to inappropriate comments, as I work in the restaurant industry and do apologize as I attempt to sugar coat my excitement.

I think I felt my privates jump a bit... mmmm :w00t:
    yep, it jumped

15. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

16. eclypse

eclypse Moved On

Sep 9, 2009
    Macomb MI
    Any idea of what kind of batteries this thing will take? Just sold off my SilverBullet and wanted to use the money to FINALLY buy some great juice from Nhaler but thought, why not look into the new device but its hard without much details.. Just would like to know if this thing will run for 2-3 days on one large battery like the SB would at 3.7v.

17. crashtestjeep

crashtestjeep Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 14, 2009
    Wilmington, NC
    This contest has not only brought many of us together, but Bear and Monkey fell in love during this contest, and sent this picture to show thier undying love for one another....AWWWWWWWW, see what XHALERMAN has done!!!

[​IMG]

18. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
  19. needvapor

awww... That is soo awesome.. You are correct, the people hanging around here are just ...special!
    Crashtestjeep... do I ask to much to call you by first name? You are???...;)

20. Trox.Shawn

I agree you all have become friends and family sharing in the pains of waiting and the excitement of ordering... I can say one thing when we all receive our orders I hope we can all share a vape!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.