The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The XHALER Sneak Peek

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Aug 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. needvapor

needvapor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I had me a BIG glass of one of these earlier..:cry:

EXACTLY!!!!

Thank you Drew cant wait to see the new pics from your trip to China!!!:pervy:

2. Dredbull

Dredbull Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Gah NO Drew diehards, Drew himself and fans should be drinking glasses of .....

It was ment for the detractors of the thread, the trolls and flamers only :)

3. laurieok

laurieok Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2009
    Ohio
    Thanks VapingGeek! Yes, I missed that...I don't know how I missed it since I have been stalking this thread everyday, but I did. sigh I just don't like big mods. I prefer smaller ones. :cry:

4. opuscroakus

opuscroakus Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2009
    San Angelo, Tx
    It's not the size of the mod that matters, just how you vape it!:D

5. needvapor

needvapor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nuff said!!! :D

6. laurieok

laurieok Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2009
    Ohio
    Unfortunatly, size DOES matter to me!! :shock: :D

7. frankie1

frankie1 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2009
    Florida
    I am going to order one just to p!zz off the fanatics! LOL Besides it is immortal right?

8. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey

LMAO...Actually its a Screw-prodi-gg....That should really get em going...

9. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Not to get off topic, but I was wondering if you are going to start carrying 801 and 901 parts since that is what I thought I saw the tips for the Xhaler are for? I have been using 510's and 801's and have been thinking about trying the 901. I can't think of anyone better to get my first 901 parts from.

10. rjp44

rjp44 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2009
    West Chester, OH
    If you say that real fast is comes out about right.:D

11. frankie1

Aug 7, 2009
    Florida
    I have like 30 901 attys so please tell me it can use a 901! BTW Drew....I am peoed! I did not get a pair of tweezers on my first (and only) order from you....now all I can read on here is how everybody else has like 5,000,000 of them and they are great...pfft! :)

12. frankie1

Aug 7, 2009
    Florida
    Ha Ha...LOL went back and actually read some of the info....they use 801 and 901...perfect, since that is what I own! LOL Now back to reading the info so I can be sure I really will use it and not just purchase it for spite!

13. RIMP

RIMP Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Got to place at least 2 orders for the tweezers8-o JK:) Drew and Angie are very generous with freebies. The quality and price of his juices are worth the price of admission:D
    RIMP:evil:

14. frankie1

Aug 7, 2009
    Florida
    Rimp: Yeah the juice is goooood. I am doing Lemon Meringue right now! I will be ordering again when I figure out what I like best, but right now I have a cold and I can't judge fairly :(. Maybe I will score with those tweezers on Order #2...I'll vape faster!

I don't want to go read everything cause I am lazy, but will this PV vape at 3.7. My Prodigy is a bit much for me so I like the Protege better....

Oh, someone said if you sand off the finish on this one, it will explode....oh that was sour grapes wasn't it? :sneaky:

15. lotus14

lotus14 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2009
    Columbia SC
    Don't feel bad frankie, I only got 3 pairs of the tweezers myself. Nowhere close to 5,000,000! But yeah, the tweezers are awesome. Nice and pointy and angled just right. Seems like they're made of surgical steel too, probably last forever. ;)

16. Dea

Dea Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 8, 2009
    Boston, Ma
    Ok people. Man oh man. I leave for 1 days and wham this thread gets nailed to the wall. As far as the drama, ........

As for the Xhaler, gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme!!!!!

I think that sums it up :) Now smile people and think of all that happy vaping. Fluffy, soft, warm, massive clouds of vapor filling the entire room. That's so much better :)

17. 6linkslam

6linkslam Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Maybe I will get some freebies on my fourth order. I didn't get anything from my three orders within 2 days. :-(

18. Trox.Shawn

Trox.Shawn Super Member ECF Veteran

maybe i missed it but do we know roughly the size yet? size does make a difference to me, as I prefer not to have a medieval weapon in my pocket at all times

19. buttercrunch

buttercrunch Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2009
    Oregon
    I have a zillion questions also...!~~

20. frankie1

Aug 7, 2009
    Florida
    I'm not real upset with Drew...He did send me a nifty little magnifying thing! HaHa!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.