The XHALER Sneak Peek

Status
Not open for further replies.

buttercrunch

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Oregon
WOW! I can't stop looking at the pretty pictures!!!! I'm for sure in line to get one!!! and I am SOOO excited! They are BEE-YOO-TEE-FUL!!!! I especially love the gold one! Great job Drew, tip top first class, but I knew they would be. I am setting aside some dollars and waiting patiently (well, as patiently as possible). I'm really stoked to try some real power!!!!
!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!

buttercrunch

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Oregon
I haven't used anything but a 510, so this will be my first (maybe only) mod! I keep looking at all the new mods that have been coming out, It would be fun to try them all but I've managed to hold out for this one, cuz I knew Drew would have the best looking, best quality product (as always)! It's like waiting for Xmas!!! Hopefully it won't be long!!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
OK...The button is shown in the first 2 pictures...This is the prototype so the switch will still look slightly different, as well as the thickness will be slightly bigger but not that you will be able see...The differences are thousanths of an inch...There also will only be one size which is the longer one that will have different combinations of batteries to achieve different voltages...Also I just held the 510 batt up next to the small one and it is the same size...The bigger one is one cr123 batt longer than the short one..

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Darkmoon, Not teasing!!!:rolleyes: Just playing around...Kinda ironic you say imagine the possibilities cause that is the dillemma I am currently faced with....There are so many finish options that Im confuding myself...Spent the last month exploring options and now just keep finding MORE..A guy at a flea market airbrushed the one above and I really LIKE it...Im posting these wondering what everyone thinks!!!! Hoping comments will help me make some final decisions...Thanks
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread