thee LUX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rheichel

Jan 22, 2011
chino hills
the shorter cones are on the way, right now I only have the larger ones. They should be here by the end of the month

Hello. I am fairly new to all of this. I have only been vaping for about 3 weeks now. The two first and only ones I currently us is the xhale02 from 7 eleven. I love it, but I really think I need to invest on an upgrade. The battery life on it is not very long. I've been researching on what I should buy and stumbled people mentioning LUX. My brother-in-law suggested T-REX from kingpin.com....but after comparing overall price, battery life, and style, I have pretty much decided to buy a LUX. The battery life on it is sounds awesome! I don't suppose you know of any coupon codes I would be able to use? I would love to save some money on my purchase. I would appreciate your help. Thanks.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Congrats and you will not be disappointed. Code "2011" might still work but maybe Tony from MV can remind us what the one-time code for new buyers is because I don't remember it. Researching to find a good product and even more importantly a good company is a necessity, so good luck! If you have any questions, there are great people here to help.

rheichel

Jan 22, 2011
chino hills
Congrats and you will not be disappointed. Code "2011" might still work but maybe Tony from MV can remind us what the one-time code for new buyers is because I don't remember it. Researching to find a good product and even more importantly a good company is a necessity, so good luck! If you have any questions, there are great people here to help.

Thank you. I will try it. I hope it works. I am waiting for a responce from customer service from MV. I emailed them I question since I couldn't get a hold of anyone over the phone. Maybe you might be able to answer this or Tony from MV. I saw someone post a picture of a LUX ecig that they bought from MV and in the picture it had two differant colors. I am so confused on on what color to get. I love all the colors, especially the black and blue one. Which was what was in the picture on one of the threads. It was a picture of one blue and one black LUX ecig in a box. I would love to get that exact thing. One blue and one black. I really really want to order it already and I'm anxious to buy it so I can get it already. Can anyone please help me answer this. Please help.

berube27

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
Presque Isle, PA
rheichel, i read your above 'question' post three times... i dont see an actual question in it... i see you want a black and a blue, (both of which i know are available in the Lux), but i dont see what your question is.

if you are merely wondering which color to get, i have learned that "brighter" seems to be better for me... i find myself losing pieces in the dark. lol

there is nothing worse than dropping a matte black ecig with no lights on (i.e. bed, theater, club, etc.)

if i was getting the lux, it'd have to be the stainless for that reason alone.

rheichel

Jan 22, 2011
chino hills
rheichel, i read your above 'question' post three times... i dont see an actual question in it... i see you want a black and a blue, (both of which i know are available in the Lux), but i dont see what your question is.

if you are merely wondering which color to get, i have learned that "brighter" seems to be better for me... i find myself losing pieces in the dark. lol

there is nothing worse than dropping a matte black ecig with no lights on (i.e. bed, theater, club, etc.)

if i was getting the lux, it'd have to be the stainless for that reason alone.

My question was, when you buy a LUX from MV, can you get two differant colors of the battery and cone since it does come with 2 of each. That was my question.

berube27

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
Presque Isle, PA
oh! yeah that'd be a tony question for sure... considering how i have seen things packaged that I have bought, would guess that the answer would be 'no'.

now that you have asked this, i am wondering something else entirely... with the Lux battery life being what it is, why would the kit even have two batteries (and two cones)? seems overkill to me.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
I kept refreshing the page from my last post not realizing there was a 4th page! Sorry. Surprising that you weren't able to get ahold of him, especially by phone. Usually he will get back to you right away, so there must be a reason. Anyway, I did hear of one person who ordered the color they wanted (lets say black) and made a note requesting that one be another color (lets say blue). If you do it this way without talking to Tony first, just make sure your main order is the color you want most - just in case.

rheichel

Jan 22, 2011
chino hills
I kept refreshing the page from my last post not realizing there was a 4th page! Sorry. Surprising that you weren't able to get ahold of him, especially by phone. Usually he will get back to you right away, so there must be a reason. Anyway, I did hear of one person who ordered the color they wanted (lets say black) and made a note requesting that one be another color (lets say blue). If you do it this way without talking to Tony first, just make sure your main order is the color you want most - just in case.

I really want to get my question answered before I make a purchase so I know if I need to include the other color that I want for the battery and cover. I want to be able to put it into one order if I am not able to get two colors in one LUX order. I have been trying to call again today, but I keep on getting the voicemail. I think I have left a total of three messages on thier voicemail. If even email their customer service and sent Tony a private message about just that one question with no responce still from the email, message to Tony on ecf, and voicemails if left. I am quite surprised and a little irritated on the lack of response from anyone at MV, and am not really happy about it. All I have been reading is how good Tony and the customer service is and that is one of the reason's that I was going to purchase through MV. So I am just surprised that it is not true. Well I hope I get a response from someone...anyone at MV on my one question. :(:confused::grr:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread