thee LUX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rheichel

Jan 22, 2011
chino hills
since you ordered some stuff already dont forget to combine your 10% off code with your newly gained MV rewards... there might be a couple bucks off in your rewards already. i think it works out to $1 off for ever $30 spent. if u spent $100, you already have 3 bucks off.

I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
I couldn't wait for SideSho cartos so place my order on Friday NIGHT and received it today. The new LUX with the lit LUX logo on the end is very nice. That being said, because of trying some pre-filled with the USA Mix, I ordered some PG USA Mix. MAN, does that stuff give some crazy throat hit. Very nice. Vapor is more than acceptable for not having VG in it. I think I'm realizing I prefer PG, or if there is BG in it, then maybe only 10 or 15%.

Natalia

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2010
California
I couldn't wait for SideSho cartos so place my order on Friday NIGHT and received it today. The new LUX with the lit LUX logo on the end is very nice. That being said, because of trying some pre-filled with the USA Mix, I ordered some PG USA Mix. MAN, does that stuff give some crazy throat hit. Very nice. Vapor is more than acceptable for not having VG in it. I think I'm realizing I prefer PG, or if there is BG in it, then maybe only 10 or 15%.

I was looking at the site and the pictures for the LUX are still the same. How do you know if you're getting the new one with the lit logo vs the one without? Are they all the new ones now?
Just curious :)

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Ha, never enough questions - don't worry about that. I asked for the long cone so that's what I got - I'm not sure if MV has both. I have a stainless with a long cone already and I love my red but have a short cone, so I got another red and a long cone. It lights red and yes the diamond lights as well as the end. Its very nice. My original kit was black so I'll have to get a long black cone next. Put a round tip on the end of a cartomizer and the long cone is a perfect fit and looks amazing. I'm very happy. I'll go back and forth now between this one and the stainless - which lights blue on the diamond only.

Natalia

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2010
California
Ha, never enough questions - don't worry about that. I asked for the long cone so that's what I got - I'm not sure if MV has both. I have a stainless with a long cone already and I love my red but have a short cone, so I got another red and a long cone. It lights red and yes the diamond lights as well as the end. Its very nice. My original kit was black so I'll have to get a long black cone next. Put a round tip on the end of a cartomizer and the long cone is a perfect fit and looks amazing. I'm very happy. I'll go back and forth now between this one and the stainless - which lights blue on the diamond only.

Thank you, I appreciate the answers.

I have the red, blue, and stainless. All have the short cones, except the stainless. I use a cart tip on it (cartomizers only for me), but am not crazy about it. (I bug Tony weekly to see if the shorter cones are in yet. Poor guy has got to be sick of me :blush:).

These are my favorite PV's ever! I just think they look so classy and perform awesome! I rarely use the blue. I don't think the detailing shows as much on it as the others. Red and stainless are so eye-catching.

Now I'm going to have to save up to get the newer ones. (Fingers crossed for a tax refund!)
I'm so glad the diamond still lights up too! I bet they look awesome with the LUX light!

I'm so glad I found Modern Vapor and this forum!

Natalia

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2010
California
what are some of the other colors you guys prefer with led color?

Do you mean the battery color or the led color? Batteries I like them all, but love the red and stainless. I would also love a purple or pink battery (girly). LED's I like white, blue, purple. :)

Natalia

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2010
California
I'd also like one to match my MacBook, so aluminum with the Mac type finish but the chrome LUX pieces would then have to be black instead. The diamond would be replaced with circular flat-topped button with the i/o symbol on it and the LUX led would be white or blue. :) I'm having fun upping all Tony's prices haha.

+1 for us Mac addicts everywhere. LUX led definitely blue! Start-up chime when fully charged... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread