Not open for further replies.

Natalia

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2010
California
Yes, I have...yesterday. I just sent them another email right now. I just hope someone gets back to me soon. I am so anxious to order it so I can get it right away.

Hi rheichel, they must be having a bad day or something is going on. They've always replied to emails and phone quickly. I'm so sorry you're having a problem :(

rheichel

Jan 22, 2011
chino hills
code "902" seems to work often... 10%

be sure to sign up for the rewards club too. if you buy yer stuff from MV all the time, it adds up. just got a 3$ discount with my points yesterday.

Just wanted to say thank you. That code worked. I am now anxiously waiting to get my LUX!! I am like counting the days, hours, and minutes!

rheichel

Jan 22, 2011
chino hills
oh! yeah that'd be a tony question for sure... considering how i have seen things packaged that I have bought, would guess that the answer would be 'no'.

now that you have asked this, i am wondering something else entirely... with the Lux battery life being what it is, why would the kit even have two batteries (and two cones)? seems overkill to me.

Absolutly not! Love that it comes with two! Just mu thought.

rheichel

Jan 22, 2011
chino hills
Ok, so someone finally called me back after my two emails and three message's left on their voicemail and numerous times of trying to gt a hold of someone over the phone. Someone called me back on friday. She told me that she responded to my first email five minutes after I email them but for some reason it never went through at her end and I never got it. I was just glad that I was able to put the order that I specifically wanted. I was able to tell her exactly what I wanted and she updated my order on the spot. Now I just wan't wait till I get my new lux. YAY! COUNTING THE DAYS, MINUTES AND HOURS TILL I CAN GET MY LUX IN MY HANDS.

Just a little disappointed that my order probably won't be mailed till Saturday and not Friday like I had hoped it would be so I can get it sooner.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread