Think I've finally found it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vale46

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Uk
Before I start, this is just my opinions. So the reo and provari mafia don't send out your hit men on me.

So started with elites, total waste of money, not cheap either. Then move to v2. Better but not up to it. Then started the ego trail. 650, 900 pass through and 1300 spinner. All great with evod, boge carts and smoke tech dct on the spinner, but still thought something is a miss. So bought a innokin itaste svd and smoke tech Pyrex dct. juice holly grail for me is good life vapor. Nanas nuts and deadly sin 12 mg. lush both of them. Won't be getting a provari as just too pricey. USA made I know, so that reflects in the price. Reo sounds good, what with bottom feed and all.

So right now innokin itaste svd with smok tech Pyrex 1.8 ohm cart set at 7 watts with good life vapor deadly sin 12 mg. only taken 6 months to get there. Had to let you know as its really doing it for me right now!

Vale46

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Uk
image.jpg
Great humour guys and gals. Couldn't upload picture before so for those of you who don't know what svd is ...

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
Before I start, this is just my opinions. So the reo and provari mafia don't send out your hit men on me.

So started with elites, total waste of money, not cheap either. Then move to v2. Better but not up to it. Then started the ego trail. 650, 900 pass through and 1300 spinner. All great with evod, boge carts and smoke tech dct on the spinner, but still thought something is a miss. So bought a innokin itaste svd and smoke tech Pyrex dct. Juice holly grail for me is good life vapor. Nanas nuts and deadly sin 12 mg. lush both of them. Won't be getting a provari as just too pricey. USA made I know, so that reflects in the price. Reo sounds good, what with bottom feed and all.

So right now innokin itaste svd with smok tech Pyrex 1.8 ohm cart set at 7 watts with good life vapor deadly sin 12 mg. only taken 6 months to get there. Had to let you know as its really doing it for me right now!

The itaste svd is a good device. Congrats....

_more_

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2012

So started with elites, total waste of money, not cheap either. Then move to v2. Better but not up to it. Then started the ego trail. 650, 900 pass through and 1300 spinner. All great with evod, boge carts and smoke tech dct on the spinner, but still thought something is a miss. So bought a innokin itaste svd and smoke tech Pyrex dct. Juice holly grail for me is good life vapor. Nanas nuts and deadly sin 12 mg. lush both of them. Won't be getting a provari as just too pricey. USA made I know, so that reflects in the price. Reo sounds good, what with bottom feed and all.

Glad you found what it takes for you to be a happy vaper :)

I agree with your post 100% except there is no REO mafia just a large fan club... :D

Section1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2010
Metropolis, IL, Earth
Haven't had a Provari or Reo. Yet anyway. I don't think there is one "BEST" device out there that will work for everyone. A person just needs to find what works for them and if they like it and it keeps them of cigs then it's a great device in my book.

I'm glad the OP found something they like and I always enjoy hearing about someone who does. I heard good things about that PV and I really like the looks of it too. Nice looking setup in my opinion.

carldamnit

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
East Texas Piney Woods

I have come around to the same thing. I also have an AGR
SVC "Cellar Dweller" Cartomizer Tank (AGR)-V2
locking tank, just hate that it isn't pyrex.

That darn "cat" got me hooked on dripping! The best flavor so far, too bad it is an only at the house thing.

Bmannator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2013
Washington USA
I started out with egos (and still use them) I've since learned that there's more out there, much more. Then I got a vamo and an evic. I'm not sure I know enough to appreciate them yet.
Lately, I've been playing around with mechanicals, like the Segelei clones, and I'm having some serious fun. The best part is I can try something else when I'm ready. And so on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread