Status
Not open for further replies.

roonies

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
in the cat toy aisle
Check out their tru stones and resins. There are a few that might really look great with the purple. I posted about them a page back.

That looks great!! I like the little dash of turquoise.

Ocelot has been helping me to try to find something to match the purple. It's a difficult color.

roonies

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
in the cat toy aisle
Glad you got to hold and try one, and ordered!!! I get it about the mini. I love the tear drops too. Congrats on your purchase!!

I'm BBBAAAACCCKKKK!!! Bad news...they had ZERO minis! Good news, I was able to see a standard sized ProVari! Like everyone said (ya, ya, go ahead with the "I told you so's...") it was not heavy, manly nor scary. LOLOLOL!

They were out of the polished SS, but the guy there has one for himself and it is sweet but the satin one is awesome too. But, the damn chick in me prefers the mini because of the TEAR DROP pattern..ok, I said it. I like the stupid tear drops on the mini versus the squiggle line thing on the regular..don't get me wrong..a ProVari looks good even in the camo wrap the other guy had in there.

If anyone is trolling this thread thinking about a ProVari and just letting me ask all stupid questions...get it! Hands down the highest quality feeling mod they had in there. The others when you knock ur knuckles on the side of feel a little like tin cans. No comparison. Provari blows them away in the feel factor for quality..and yes, got to try it too..if the juice didn't suck, it would have been awesome. But the draw is smooth, operates like a dream. Solid, smooth..just WOW.

So I am ordering the mini w/extension. I bought two tanks from these guys cuz I felt bad taking their time and they were very knowledgable and one of the tanks I have no idea what it is, I'm sure it sucks, but it looks cool...purple of course. They tried to talk me into the standard Provari because after the extender, they're about the same size but a longer lasting batt can fit in the standard..damn tear drops..I have to have the tear drops. :facepalm:

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Sounds like that's it, unless you want a special end cap. They have them on the accessories page.
What kind of charger are you getting? The Pila is a good one.

I'm actually purchasing on ProVapes right now..I got the batt and extender in my cart..what else should/do I get? I know I need batts, but the charger I wanted they don't have...so I might as well get those all together.

Am I missing any "important" piece?

baghandler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Chicago
I wanted to get two AW-IMR 18490 batts with the Nitecore IntelliCharger but I only found that charger so far at RTD vapor (really don't wanna do Amazon or EBay) and I'm reading lead time is pretty long. So what sucks is I will probably get the Provari first and can't use it cuz I don't have batts yet.

:(:cry::oops:

I didn't have any issue with RTD's shipping. I just recently ordered and received batteries, a new charger and a charging safety bag thingy. I didn't notice any unusual delay in receiving the items after placing the order.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
You should have two chargers so you could buy the cheap one from Provape, and a battery, then place an order from RTD for the rest of the batteries and other charger.

UGH, why do I need two chargers? I was only gonna get two batts and the Nitecore i2... The rest of my budget was going towards, tanks, drips, carto-tank..fun stuff. Is RTD vapor that slow? Like week, weeks or months?

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I didn't have any issue with RTD's shipping. I just recently ordered and received batteries, a new charger and a charging safety bag thingy. I didn't notice any unusual delay in receiving the items after placing the order.

Oh great to hear! Do u know roughly like how long? Week?

EDIT- found the charger i2 also at Fluid Vapor..not sure of they're reputable too. I guess there's options out there. They have the batts I wanted too..

Last edited:

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Just in case one breaks. Guess you don't have to get it right away but it's good to have a backup of everything. I've never ordered from RTD so I don't know how long it takes for them to ship. I bought everything from Provape. Probably cost me a little more but it was easier.

UGH, why do I need two chargers? I was only gonna get two batts and the Nitecore i2... The rest of my budget was going towards, tanks, drips, carto-tank..fun stuff. Is RTD vapor that slow? Like week, weeks or months?

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA

I ordered the Xtar vp1 last week and had it in like 4 days! Quick turnaround!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
Just in case one breaks. Guess you don't have to get it right away but it's good to have a backup of everything. I've never ordered from RTD so I don't know how long it takes for them to ship. I bought everything from Provape. Probably cost me a little more but it was easier.

My order didn't get shipped for a week and it's still en route. I guess it varies from person to person.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I'm BBBAAAACCCKKKK!!! Bad news...they had ZERO minis! Good news, I was able to see a standard sized ProVari! Like everyone said (ya, ya, go ahead with the "I told you so's...") it was not heavy, manly nor scary. LOLOLOL!

They were out of the polished SS, but the guy there has one for himself and it is sweet but the satin one is awesome too. But, the damn chick in me prefers the mini because of the TEAR DROP pattern..ok, I said it. I like the stupid tear drops on the mini versus the squiggle line thing on the regular..don't get me wrong..a ProVari looks good even in the camo wrap the other guy had in there.

If anyone is trolling this thread thinking about a ProVari and just letting me ask all stupid questions...get it! Hands down the highest quality feeling mod they had in there. The others when you knock ur knuckles on the side of feel a little like tin cans. No comparison. Provari blows them away in the feel factor for quality..and yes, got to try it too..if the juice didn't suck, it would have been awesome. But the draw is smooth, operates like a dream. Solid, smooth..just WOW.

So I am ordering the mini w/extension. I bought two tanks from these guys cuz I felt bad taking their time and they were very knowledgable and one of the tanks I have no idea what it is, I'm sure it sucks, but it looks cool...purple of course. They tried to talk me into the standard Provari because after the extender, they're about the same size but a longer lasting batt can fit in the standard..damn tear drops..I have to have the tear drops. :facepalm:

We all like the teardrops better than the crop circles. I'm glad the Black Knight has the 2.0 lines, it makes him look sleeker.

Regarding the ProVari...told ya.

baghandler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Chicago
Oh great to hear! Do u know roughly like how long? Week?

EDIT- found the charger i2 also at Fluid Vapor..not sure of they're reputable too. I guess there's options out there. They have the batts I wanted too..

I just checked my email folder (had to create a separate new one for all of my online vaping orders :oops:). I ordered from RTD on the 14th and they shipped everything on the 14th. I received my order on the 17th as per the USPS tracking history.

No delays there!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I just checked my email folder (had to create a separate new one for all of my online vaping orders :oops:). I ordered from RTD on the 14th and they shipped everything on the 14th. I received my order on the 17th as per the USPS tracking history.

No delays there!

Fluid is a good vender, they sometimes have better prices than RTD. Do yourself a favor though, don't look at the Fluid Flask.

Oops! I meant to quote AngiBe's post.

Seapup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia, USA
.....And I'm still searching for better top coils, just in case. I really prefer a warm vape and although it doesn't compare to a ProVari by any stretch, I did try my friends bottom coil EVod before..the vape was too cool for me.....

Warm, top coil vape? I love the Glass Vision V-Fate Nova and it comes in purple. :D Sorry, I bought all the 2.2Ω dual-coil assemblies that they had in stock. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread