The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Thinking about Provari Mini

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by AngiBe, Oct 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. roonies

roonies Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 4, 2013
    in the cat toy aisle
    Check out their tru stones and resins. There are a few that might really look great with the purple. I posted about them a page back.

2. roonies

roonies Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 4, 2013
    in the cat toy aisle
    Glad you got to hold and try one, and ordered!!! I get it about the mini. I love the tear drops too. Congrats on your purchase!!

3. AngiBe

AngiBe Vapeaholic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN
    I'm actually purchasing on ProVapes right now..I got the batt and extender in my cart..what else should/do I get? I know I need batts, but the charger I wanted they don't have...so I might as well get those all together.

Am I missing any "important" piece?

4. Susan W.

Susan W. Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2013
    Torrance, CA
    Sounds like that's it, unless you want a special end cap. They have them on the accessories page.
    What kind of charger are you getting? The Pila is a good one.

5. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2013
    StL, MO
    Tatroe base? Hrmms...you've prolly already clicked the "Submit Order" button by now.

6. AngiBe

Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN
    I wanted to get two AW-IMR 18490 batts with the Nitecore IntelliCharger but I only found that charger so far at RTD vapor (really don't wanna do Amazon or EBay) and I'm reading lead time is pretty long. So what sucks is I will probably get the Provari first and can't use it cuz I don't have batts yet.

:(:cry::oops:

7. Susan W.

Apr 30, 2013
    Torrance, CA
    You should have two chargers so you could buy the cheap one from Provape, and a battery, then place an order from RTD for the rest of the batteries and other charger.

8. baghandler

baghandler Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2013
    Chicago
    I didn't have any issue with RTD's shipping. I just recently ordered and received batteries, a new charger and a charging safety bag thingy. I didn't notice any unusual delay in receiving the items after placing the order.

9. AngiBe

Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN

UGH, why do I need two chargers? I was only gonna get two batts and the Nitecore i2... The rest of my budget was going towards, tanks, drips, carto-tank..fun stuff. Is RTD vapor that slow? Like week, weeks or months?

10. AngiBe

Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN
    Oh great to hear! Do u know roughly like how long? Week?

EDIT- found the charger i2 also at Fluid Vapor..not sure of they're reputable too. I guess there's options out there. They have the batts I wanted too..

11. Susan W.

Apr 30, 2013
    Torrance, CA
    Just in case one breaks. Guess you don't have to get it right away but it's good to have a backup of everything. I've never ordered from RTD so I don't know how long it takes for them to ship. I bought everything from Provape. Probably cost me a little more but it was easier.

12. Zbeast08

Zbeast08 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 18, 2013
    Wilson, NC, USA
    I ordered the Xtar vp1 last week and had it in like 4 days! Quick turnaround!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

13. SoCalMichelle

SoCalMichelle Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Got my Nitecore I-2 charger in 3 days after ordering. Pretty fast. :)

14. EvilZoe

EvilZoe Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

My order didn't get shipped for a week and it's still en route. I guess it varies from person to person.

15. The Ocelot

The Ocelot Psychopomp Verified Member ECF Veteran

16. The Ocelot

We all like the teardrops better than the crop circles. I'm glad the Black Knight has the 2.0 lines, it makes him look sleeker.

Regarding the ProVari...told ya.

17. baghandler

baghandler Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2013
    Chicago
    I just checked my email folder (had to create a separate new one for all of my online vaping orders :oops:). I ordered from RTD on the 14th and they shipped everything on the 14th. I received my order on the 17th as per the USPS tracking history.

No delays there!

18. The Ocelot

Fluid is a good vender, they sometimes have better prices than RTD. Do yourself a favor though, don't look at the Fluid Flask.

Oops! I meant to quote AngiBe's post.

19. Seapup

Seapup Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2013
    Virginia, USA
    Warm, top coil vape? I love the Glass Vision V-Fate Nova and it comes in purple. :D Sorry, I bought all the 2.2Ω dual-coil assemblies that they had in stock. :oops:

20. darkgear

darkgear Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Congratz on the decision to buy :)

Unfortunately, looks like fluidvaper is out of stock on both nitecore chargers. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.