This is Tom from VapeSourcing, ECF special customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Does @Verashu still respond back for vapesourcing orders? Still no tracking information or email on my order. Now, after researching more about the site and all the negative reviews, I'm starting to get worried.
@B. Karovski , sorry for the late reply. your tracking number is 9400111899223144555931

Reactions: stols001

B. Karovski

Aug 27, 2018
@B. Karovski , sorry for the late reply. your tracking number is 9400111899223144555931
@Verashu I received an email on 8/31 stating my order was canceled and a full refund was issued. I have yet to receive any refund whatsoever. It's been nothing but a headache. Can you please update me on my refund as soon as possible?

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
@Verashu I received an email on 8/31 stating my order was canceled and a full refund was issued. I have yet to receive any refund whatsoever. It's been nothing but a headache. Can you please update me on my refund as soon as possible?
@B. Karovski , Hello, You just placed an order on the 21st, and immediately filed a dispute on Paypal and said that the money was not authorized. Then our customer service saw it and immediately canceled the order for you, and then informed the financial refund, but at the time the money was frozen by paypal, we could not achieve the refund, so we did not return, now see the dispute has been canceled, we will arrange the refund right now.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Don't want to speak for Vapesourcing here, and there may most certainly also be problems with your order but it's a big Chinese festival at the moment, so I might not expect your queries to be answered until Monday. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but many places are totally shut down.
Anna

Bb7827

Oct 2, 2018
Don't want to speak for Vapesourcing here, and there may most certainly also be problems with your order but it's a big Chinese festival at the moment, so I might not expect your queries to be answered until Monday. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but many places are totally shut down.
Anna

Well it's in their best interest to send my order on time and be very punctual with it and deliver within the 12-20 days that they advertised as well as their products being genuine. If not, I'm a professional hacker, hacking is my job, i will hack their website give myself a full refund as well as compensation for wasting my time, and then i will wreck their business up. So their better not mess with me.

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
When you selected your items were you given the option for USA warehouse, if so did you select USA warehouse? If your item is being pulled from USA warehouse the holiday schedule may not impact you.

They are a reliable vendor, I wouldn't worry. Long delivery times are just a fact of life when buying from China vendors.

I'm sure that threatening to hack their website will not expedite your order. In fact I think it only serves to make those that read your post totally ignore you.

Spunion9

Oct 3, 2018
When you selected your items were you given the option for USA warehouse, if so did you select USA warehouse? If your item is being pulled from USA warehouse the holiday schedule may not impact you.

They are a reliable vendor, I wouldn't worry. Long delivery times are just a fact of life when buying from China vendors.

I'm sure that threatening to hack their website will not expedite your order. In fact I think it only serves to make those that read your post totally ignore you.

So if we did order from the USA warehouse we shouldn’t be affected by it ? The order is actually going to come from the USA warehouse ?? I purchased for the first time from them not knowing about how many people had issues with them and I’m worried I’m not going to get my order

• Optimistic

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
I ordered a Geekvape Aegis Legend from their USA warehouse, really great sale price, took 8 days from date of order to delivery. Took them 3 or 4 days to get me my actual tracking number. First tracking number was a generic number, ended in 8 zeros. Couldn't be used for tracking.

ETA: What I don't know is whether or not the home office in China processed the order and simply dispatched from the USA warehouse or was the USA warehouse able to process and ship independent of the home office.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
While I don't order from Vapsourcing I think a threat to hack endears you to no one, nor would any legitimate hacker like, announce it.

Also if this is how you react to a simple ordering issue, I wonder how you handle: roadwork, traffic, your friend telling you they didn't like the TV show you picked etc. I do not know what "hacking for a living" quite means, but if it's sanctioned, I cannot imagine a person IN that field proudly announcing it, and if it's unsanctioned well, same goes. Etc.

I mean, good luck with your order but also, chill already. Also, even if you don't get your order over the holidays, well most vendors do announce that fact (I don't know if Vapsourcing did, but probably). So, if you didn't read it that's kind of on you.

If Vapesourcing did indeed mess up your order and it's from before the holiday I would think you will have a legitimate gripe, in which case work with them until it is managed to your satisfaction, then never order from them again, it's that simple.

If you think you are the first and only person to run into a vendor with a problem, you are not. I think we all have our list of "Do not buy from," folks, and mine is Gearbest. It would take a cold day in hell for ME to order from them again, while tons of folks like them, use them, and they often have good pricing. Just chill, whatever happens making strange threats is just not the way to go. If you want the vape stores to be professional, do that too.

My favorite China vendors are fasttech and buybest BOTH very professional with good prices. Just a FYI for in the future.

Anna

Reactions: sdennislee

Bb7827

Oct 2, 2018
Don't judge someone's reaction if you don't know the entire story. I'm a very calm and fair person, I have my reasons for being ...... at them.

I've done a couple of hundreds of online shoppings, I know the drill. I ordered from them because they advertised a 12-20 day shipping time and i will be going overseas in a month so it has to get to me before i go. Now, had they not advertised a 12-20 day shipping i would most certainly not have purchased from them.

They had plenty of time to send my order before their holiday. Nowhere on their website did they mention delays due to upcoming holidays and guess what! Right after I threatened them here they added a message on their website saying no shipments until the 7th.

Now as I mentioned above I'm calm and fair, but i don't allow anyone to rip me off specially by false advertisements, I'm very much against false ads.

They are quick to grab your cash but when it comes to delivering they put up their finger right in your face.

@stols001 Regarding the two websites you suggested. Fasttech reviews 95% say they're a fraud. Buybest good ratings just doesn't have much varieties like the one i bought which is Uwell nunchaku.

• Optimistic

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well I hope you get it sorted out. Fasttech (also a vendor here) tends to have a largish following, honestly. You have to know their language, meaning "authentic" is authentic gear and "styled" is a clone. I suppose some folks get confused by that. They also have rather long ship times. Some of what you are seeing may simply be due to that, but certainly you don't have to take my word for it. From the sounds of things if you're on a deadline you'd need a US based vendor by now.

As I stated right IN my original post, I DO NOT know your circumstances at all, and I don't know how I could have made that any more clear. As I ALSO stated, I am not a vapsourcing fan, I merely pointed out that threatening to "hack" them was not a good idea. I have told vendors I would not purchase from them, but I have not threatened an illegal ACT, mainly because to do so would be an illegal act, and even if I did possess the knowledge to do so, I wouldn't threaten it, not over a piece of vape gear it would need to be substantial enough for me to have my lawyer handy in order to proceed with ACCEPTABLE action over something FAR more important than that. I kind of imagine that in such a circumstance, well, broadcasting my desires all over a vape forum would be like, "Lawyer not recommended act #1." That is ALL I'm saying and if you don't see the logic in this, I'm a bit confused.

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: sdennislee

Rizwan Chowdhury

Oct 5, 2018
So this is my first time with vape sourcing and I ordered on September 28 and since then my order has been stuck on "Payment Accepted". My order number is 100154054 and it is from the USA warehouse. It said 2-5 working days but it's been 6 days till any updates or even a email on if it's processing. I am a bit worried and hope someone can help me. Also haven't gotten a response from their email service so I had to resort here. I am a patient person and don't mind waiting unless it takes like 15 days or more. I'd just like updates on my order.

Bb7827

Oct 2, 2018
@stols001 i live in Australia, why would i need a US based vendor when they usually don't even ship to aus?

Anyway look thanks for trying to help but you're you and I'm me. I don't care how you wanna live your life and i honestly don't care what you would and wouldn't do in this situation. If i was gonna worry about every little thing i wouldn't become a hacker. Plus if they steal from me i have every right to take my money back. Anyway you do you and I'll do me.

Take care now unless you actually got information about vapesourcing.com that others don't, cause that's what this post is about i believe.

@Rizwan Chowdhury I'm in the same boat only i ordered on the 29th and live in Australia. People here defending the scammers saying "it's chinese new year you gotta understand them if they can't ship your order"... yea ok they can't ship my order but at least update my freaking order status so i have some assurance I'm not being scammed by a company that has sooo many negative reviews.

• Agree

Rizwan Chowdhury

Oct 5, 2018
@stols001 i live in Australia, why would i need a US based vendor when they usually don't even ship to aus?

Anyway look thanks for trying to help but you're you and I'm me. I don't care how you wanna live your life and i honestly don't care what you would and wouldn't do in this situation. If i was gonna worry about every little thing i wouldn't become a hacker. Plus if they steal from me i have every right to take my money back. Anyway you do you and I'll do me.

Take care now unless you actually got information about vapesourcing.com that others don't, cause that's what this post is about i believe.

@Rizwan Chowdhury I'm in the same boat only i ordered on the 29th and live in Australia. People here defending the scammers saying "it's chinese new year you gotta understand them if they can't ship your order"... yea ok they can't ship my order but at least update my freaking order status so i have some assurance I'm not being scammed by a company that has sooo many negative reviews.

Yeah I mean I'm not totally sure if they are scammers or just late at shipping orders. I've notice a lot of orders came for people just for most people it takes longer than the shipping time labeled. Although I'd like updates on my order sinces it's been a week and no processing or any updates which makes it feels odd. I'm trying my best to just hope it's a Chinese new year issue and they are just busy but then again my item is from the USA warehouse and I live in USA so it shouldn't take that long.

• Optimistic

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
@Rizwan Chowdhury Vape Sourcing is a reliable vendor, don't panic. I'm sure it will clear u when they get back from holiday. People here on the forum have bought tons of stuff from them. They are definitely not scammers. Took them 8 days to get me my last order and that was during regular business days. They even honored a mistake in pricing that benefited me without any issue. Very happy with them. Really hope all goes well for you.

@Bb7827 You ordered on the Saturday before their holiday started, Sunday was not a work day, the next day, Monday, was the beginning of their holiday so my guess they haven't even seen your order yet and wont until they return on the 8th.

Nest time you might want to try these guys, I get my stuff from them in 2 weeks from Australia to the states, got to be way quicker to you in OZ. Vapour Oxide

At any rate no need to come here to be an internet tough guy. Most people here have a desire to help but my guess you've burned that bridge.

Bb7827

Oct 2, 2018
Mate, there was no bridge to begin with. I mean what can anyone, besides Tom from vapesourcing help me with? Does anyone on this post besides Tom work for vapesourcing? No! Meaning I didn't ask for help. My post here was directed at Tom and Tom only.

That being said I always appreciate people who help me whether i asked for it or not, but when the help comes in an offensive manner you better expect the same attitude right back at you.

Anyway please drop this topic i don't wanna keep arguing with random people.

Thanks and good day!

• Optimistic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread