This thing is so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
AWESOME!

Finally arrived yesterday and FINALLY got to open the package and try it out this morning! Happily, my DCT MAP tank from COV also arrived yesterday. So after trying my Bounty Hunter flavor in the carto that came with the Provari (not overly impressed at first surprisingly, not as much vapor as I was expecting and the flavor wasn't stronger as I anticipated! But then I may not have soaked the filler enough, it was really slow to absorb the juice so I just stopped after about 7 or 8 drops and gave it a go), I loaded up the tank with another flavor I didn't like at all and was so disappointed in (Peach from BMV) with my pen-styles, just to see if the tank and Provari made a difference.

WOW, it did, I mean it REALLY did. Great vapor production and the peach flavor which was lacking (pen style didn't taste like peach at all, and really had almost no flavor other than just a tad of sweetness) TOTALLY POPPED! Great peach flavor, and I LOVE it now. This tank looks so cool on the Provari and I just love love love it!

I see what all the fuss is about is what I'm trying to say so un-succinctly!

Can't wait to try my other flavors, both in atty's (dripping), cartos (hoping this works out better with a better fill, as I only have the one tank...for now! lol) and of course the awesome tank experience.

Now if I can just figure out how to install my Empire Mods Hex drip tip which from an older thread on here looks just AWESOME!

Any tips instructions from those that have one appreciated.

Thanks for all the support, encouragement and sympathy while I so (im)patiently had to wait for this thing!

Carbon

CrystalClaire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2011
NYC
So glad you finally received it and are loving it!!! My biggest shock when I got mine was how much better the juices taste. So much stronger and the vape is consistent. I was kinda disappointed in myself for not ordering it as my first pv. I would have saved a lot of time, effort and money.

My only gripe about the Provari is it's weight. I travel a lot and rely on my sucky kGo and e-power when I'm not home. I've heard rumors that they're coming out with a mini and possibly colors so that'll be nice.

klee6150

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2010
Salem, Oregon
Congrats on the ProVari! My partner and I have 5 between us and absolutely love them.

We use BOGE SR cartos 3.0ohm all the time and the flavor is tremendous. Just remember that most cartos hold 20 to 30 drops of joose. I blow the joose through the filler so it takes no time at all to fill them.

Last edited:

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
Congrats on the ProVari! My partner and I have 5 between us and absolutely love them.

We use BOGE SR cartos 3.0ohm all the time and the flavor is tremendous. Just remember that most cartos hold 20 to 30 drops of joose. I blow the joose through the filler so it takes no time at all to fill them.

Can you elaborate on this for me? I just ordered 50 of those Boge cartos and would love to know a quicker way to fill them. I already know that the filler is packed rather tightly which means it takes a while for the juice to saturate naturally.

Thanks!

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
So glad you finally received it and are loving it!!! My biggest shock when I got mine was how much better the juices taste. So much stronger and the vape is consistent. I was kinda disappointed in myself for not ordering it as my first pv. I would have saved a lot of time, effort and money.

My only gripe about the Provari is it's weight. I travel a lot and rely on my sucky kGo and e-power when I'm not home. I've heard rumors that they're coming out with a mini and possibly colors so that'll be nice.

Thanks CrystalClaire! Yes I agree if ONLY this had been my first PV, also would have saved some cash. However, I think unless I had been perusing this forum for some time before even trying a PV, this is the natural progression. Well at least dispo to pen-style to something better for a while then finally a vv mod, ultimately the Provari! At least I skipped steps 2 and 3 and went to the Provari before wasting too much money.

I forgot to mention two things about this device. The first relates to your last comment. I LOVE the weight of this thing! Lol It feels so nice in my hand and the weight in my pocket reminds me to vape frequently! again lol. It feels so rugged and durable, and for me at least the weight is not an issue. However, because it looks unlike a cigarette AT ALL and it's so expensive (to me, VALUABLE!) when I travel for work I will not be taking it on any airplane any time soon. So my pen-styles will still get plenty of use!

Second item: the menu system...So easy to use. I really don't see what any of the concern or complaints about this are. Again, to me, it is so intuitive and fast, though I will admit watching YouTube vids and reading about it here has helped with the learning curve in navigating the menus. I think anyone that complains either 1) Has not used it and knows no of which they speak, or 2) HAS used it, and doesn't realize what the implications of multiple buttons would be. I.e. increased "parts" which could break or stop working, firing off or changing settings by accident like in your pocket or something...and whatever else.

Carbon

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

klee, yeah I always blow on the top of the juice/filler to speed up the absorption but this didn't work too well on the "stock" carto that came with the device. I don't know, maybe the filler is tighter than I am used to.

Carbon

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States

That's why I'm getting a Darwin in a few months (if they are ever back in stock). They aren't the nicest looking mod granted but the pivot head deal and a nice simple boge will fit nicely in my pocket. I'm only scared about the batteries you can't take out but I'm probably going to look passed that. Oh and you can put your pink flowery stickers on it too I'd imagine haha!!

And Carbon I'm happy for you.. I'll be right long aside you next wek hopefully.

Last edited:

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
Can you elaborate on this for me? I just ordered 50 of those Boge cartos and would love to know a quicker way to fill them. I already know that the filler is packed rather tightly which means it takes a while for the juice to saturate naturally.

Thanks!

I use a syringe and needle to fill and saturate it instantly. I fill it and then put it in a tank :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread