The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

RBA for the Provari?

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by ThreeDJ16, Sep 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ThreeDJ16

ThreeDJ16 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2013
    USA
    Very cool! After reading your thread today, I broke it back out and messed with it more. It is definitely improving. Really hard finding that correct draw. Like you mentioned, I tend to draw light for fear of the dry hit...hehe..nasty. I feel positive I will get it. I have way more determination than patience.

Are you using ceramic wicks still or did you switch to SS mesh? I am trying the SS mesh too, just to see the difference.

2. Preloader

Preloader Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2013
    Oakland, CA
    No, I'm still using the Ceramic wick and coil that came installed.

I remember it took the better part of a whole week for me to get the hang of vaping when I first started on a cig-a-like. Well the experience with my first RBA (the Zen) was like that all over again. I'm hopeful that the next RBA I get will be a much quicker learn now that I've almost conquered the ZAP.

3. ThreeDJ16

ThreeDJ16 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2013
    USA
    Yeah, the Diver style RBA I have was really no learning curve on using, but now building coils is a different story.

4. itsmedave

itsmedave Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2013
    TN
    Thanks for this thread. Loads of helpful info in here.

5. Kemosabe

Kemosabe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2011
    Roe Dylin
    ive got the AGT. beware that it is tiny. you wont need a beauty ring, thats for sure.
    101vape has a better price, but none of the phiniac add-ons.
    out of stock at the moment, but they have a "notify me" option.

the AGT however is a bit small for the provari, although it does look nice on it. my preferred RBA for the Provari is the cobra clone. the AGA-T feels great on the vari due to its equal heft, but the overhang bugs me and i decided not to spend the money on a beauty ring.

but anyway. heres the 'vari with my cobra clone. i like how it matches right up with the beveled head.

[​IMG]

6. Kemosabe

Kemosabe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2011
    Roe Dylin
    Here's the provari with an agt if anyone is interested.

[​IMG]

7. PNW Rider

PNW Rider Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 3, 2013
    Mukilteo, Wa
    does that Loki ring finish match the kayfunlite? i am looking for an alternative to the Vaperev.com SvoeMesto accessory ring because they are never in stock. just wondering if they are another that i supposed to match it? thanks in advance Avenal!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.