Thread for cartomizer lovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahilm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2010
New Delhi India
Dear All , tried every darn thing under the sun , clearos ( various kinds , like 7 -8 diff ones , Kangers T0 , T1 , T2 T3 , ego vision , ego stardust , Ego cc , phoenix , ce-2 , ce3, vivi nova and many more ) Also tried the A7 rebuildable on my Reo grand , but i just seem to come back to my Boge 510's and My boge 801's .
The flavor , the throathit and the vapor is just brilliant and they are totally " No faf " use on a bottom feeder , just drip , or just punch and throw on a tank . . Simple and good performance .

Wanted to try the other rebuildable stuff out there , but sine i have 200+ cartomizers in hand , ill just wait .

best wishes to all
warm regards
Sah

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
I tried the stardusts and a vivi nova neptune. They just kept burning.That was it for me. Back to cartos LOL
Dear All , tried every darn thing under the sun , clearos ( various kinds , like 7 -8 diff ones , Kangers T0 , T1 , T2 T3 , ego vision , ego stardust , Ego cc , phoenix , ce-2 , ce3, vivi nova and many more ) Also tried the A7 rebuildable on my Reo grand , but i just seem to come back to my Boge 510's and My boge 801's .
The flavor , the throathit and the vapor is just brilliant and they are totally " No faf " use on a bottom feeder , just drip , or just punch and throw on a tank . . Simple and good performance .

Wanted to try the other rebuildable stuff out there , but sine i have 200+ cartomizers in hand , ill just wait .

best wishes to all
warm regards
Sah

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
Another thumbs up for cartos! Ive tried different clearos and attys and always go back to using my Boge LRs.They are simple,cheap and work like they say :) Until they can come up with a clearomizer that works everytime with no tweaking and swishing and leaking and burning and cost what my cartos do I wont be switching anytime soon :2c:

NICnurse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Boge 2.0 LR is all I use. Throw it in a triple V or a mom n pops tank with the side fill screw and all I have to do for the day is fill the tank and change out my 18650 batt. Good to go all day! Replace the carto every 3-4 days. Pretty darn simple, and despite the occasional bad carto it is the most consistent vape I get.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Ikenvape cartos imo, are the best.....but they are like catching that creepy leprechaun
I agree. I've only been fortunate to catch him twice, but I made out good each time with a large supply of Platinum punched! Last order I also got several 801 Fusions just to try out, reading how that's their premiere carto and all. I've used two of those, the first was awful and had to be immediately pitched.

The second Fusion was great, but no better than the Platinums from what I could tell. The 801 Fusions require that adaptor to use for 510 connector pins, so they are more hassle than they are worth. I put the rest away for a rainy day. Plus, because I have a non-stealth adaptor, using it makes my mods look like an eGo and cartotank without a sleeve.

Dana A said:
I see a lot of posts about the Ikenvape cartos. Now I wanna try them. Wish me luck.....
Holy cow! $1.90. That's too rich for my blood. They really must be good if people pay that much for them.
They REALLY are that good. The Platinums deliver the most flavor of any carto I've tried, and last an additional 2-3 additional tankfuls in my IBTanked. Worth the extra :2c: to me.

Atlexus said:
My first fusion cart from them ruined my liquid.it gave it this nasty metal taste and I had to dump it.the second one was alright.
Yes, my first Fusion cart was the same. :blink: See first comment above.

buzzzlove said:
Ikenvape or smokteck 4.5 and 5.0 carts in a tank for me. I don't necessarily prefer them over RBAs but they are more practical to go out of the house with.
IKE Plats are my primary. I used Smoktek single coils prior to that, and I keep plenty of those as my backup for when the IKE's are out of stock, which is very often. I just got my first RBA, so I can't comment on it yet.

cocacola31173 said:
Look at it this way..even if you use it just a few days you get your moneys worth! Just think about how much you paid for 1 pack of smokes that usually didn't even last you a day
That's a great point. If you don't need to be counting every :2c:, using a consistant and high quality cartomizer makes all the difference in the world. Between that and a good tasting juice, they are the most important factors for taste, flavor, and vapor production.

Some people preferred premium analogs, others got along with generics. With cartomizers, what ever keeps you off the smokes works best.

Last edited:

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Look at it this way..even if you use it just a few days you get your moneys worth! Just think about how much you paid for 1 pack of smokes that usually didn't even last you a day.....

That's a $lippery $lope! Don't a$k me how I know...
crutches.gif

Nonetheless, it's worth it!
spend.gif

BTW, I got my last batch of cartos for $.75 each shipped.

Magikhat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2012
Pennsylvania
www.flavorplace.com
I am looking for cartomizers with slits, not holes. Only ones I can find are here

TurboFlow Tank Cartomizer

I want to buy a j tank and the website says to use slit cartos yet electronicstix.com dos not sell them, but they sell the j tanks.
J tanks take standard cartos so I couldn't use the ones on starlight vapor because they are xl size. Any help here??
i don't want to slit them myself.. Too much work and I don't own the equipment to do it

sahilm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2010
New Delhi India
Dear Magikhat , a good day to you and i hope you are well .
I had previously bought Slotted cartomizers from vaporessence.com , i just checked for you but seems they are not doing slotted anymore and only punched ones .

As for your question above ,
the turboflow Cartomizers should work in the J tank , i have a few of the J tanks , its the length that is longer on the turboflow cartomizers and not the width ( thickness ) they may pop out a bit from the top but that should not make a diff to the vaping quality in any way .

As for wanting only slotted ones and not punched ones , may i ask why , i have seen more flooding through slotted ones compared to the punched ones . if i were you i would pick up any carto that u like and a carto punch which costs about $8 and would probabaly last you a lifetime , it only takes about 5 seconds to punch a hole in the carto with one of the carto punches .
I am sure that Jaison at electronistix carry's one of them carto punches .
Hope the above helps you .
best wishes and warm regards
Sahil .

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I am looking for cartomizers with slits, not holes. Only ones I can find are here

TurboFlow Tank Cartomizer

I want to buy a j tank and the website says to use slit cartos yet electronicstix.com dos not sell them, but they sell the j tanks.
J tanks take standard cartos so I couldn't use the ones on starlight vapor because they are xl size. Any help here??
i don't want to slit them myself.. Too much work and I don't own the equipment to do it

How about these: Pre Punched Single Coil Cartomizer

sahilm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2010
New Delhi India
Here ya go vapebar slotted carto

Nevermind just saw it was an Aussie site.

Also Drilled not slotted , kinda confusing tbh ...

" I am hanging the Dremel up in favour of a much more efficient process. Efficient for me and greater result for you...
Dual holes, drilled cleanly in a Boge Cartomiser.

These Boge Cartomisers have been drilled by MJ for use in Liquinator Tanks.

2 x Holes have been drilled in a Geunine Boge cartomiser for use in many different types of cartomiser tanks available on the market.

The Vapebar Slotted Cartomisers are a perfect match with the Liquinator Tank range.

All Drilled Boge Cartomisers are drilled individually by hand and are tank friendly.

The cartomiser has been "drilled" for use in either the 3ml Liquinator, 3ml SS Liquinator or 3ml AL Liquinator tanks

When enclosed in your tank, the holes allows liquid to permanently keep the filling of the cartomiser wet which in turn prolongs the life of the cartomiser.

best wishes
Sahil

Magikhat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2012
Pennsylvania
www.flavorplace.com
Link ?????

Also Drilled not slotted , kinda confusing tbh ...

" I am hanging the Dremel up in favour of a much more efficient process. Efficient for me and greater result for you...
Dual holes, drilled cleanly in a Boge Cartomiser.

These Boge Cartomisers have been drilled by MJ for use in Liquinator Tanks.

2 x Holes have been drilled in a Geunine Boge cartomiser for use in many different types of cartomiser tanks available on the market.

The Vapebar Slotted Cartomisers are a perfect match with the Liquinator Tank range.

All Drilled Boge Cartomisers are drilled individually by hand and are tank friendly.

The cartomiser has been "drilled" for use in either the 3ml Liquinator, 3ml SS Liquinator or 3ml AL Liquinator tanks

When enclosed in your tank, the holes allows liquid to permanently keep the filling of the cartomiser wet which in turn prolongs the life of the cartomiser.

best wishes
Sahil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread