THREAD RE_OPENED!!/FREE!!!!!!!!! Free SmokeStik for new vapers only....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Txhd01

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2014
Montgomery, TX
Would you like to find out for yourself whether there really is a good cigalike out there? Were you using a cigalike when you got to ECF and immediately told you should be using something "better" ? If you have less than 50 posts just respond here in this thread and I will send you a PM asking you what flavor and nicotine strengths you would like to try. Each person can ask for two free disposables. No tricks..no gimmicks...you dont have to pay for shipping or anything like that.

Find out for yourself that for some people we really are a viable alternative and you really don't have to commit to an expensive new hobby just to give up cigarettes in favor of vapor. You really can get the satisfaction you need at an economical price and have a classy, stylish looking device that won't get you pulled over or detained by Homeland Security. ;)

I'd like to try em. Thank you.

Keep Calm and Vape On

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Ok folks.....that is a great response!!! Thank you. For now I need to limit these to just the people that actually are going to use them themselves. I really didn't expect this much of a response so this time around I can't send them out just for people to have on hand to give away....I hope you understand. So I'm going to close the thread and go over all the posts.....but one thing that will save a HUGE amount of time is for you to go to the SmokeStik website and register your shipping address. We are not going to even ask for a credit card number so no worries about that. And we don't send out "newsletters" at all......a couple times a year if we have an actual sale is all you will ever hear from us.

I'll try to work through these as fast as I can but please understand I do work 50-60 hours a week....so the weekend is precious to me...not that YOU arn't important too :)

So just to be sure everyone knows what to do:

GO TO SMOKESTIK AND GIVE ME YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS

Then send me an email at service@us.smokestik.com and tell me what flavor and how much nicotine. Also please be sure to tell me your ECF "handle" so I can try and keep all this straight.

Cheers!!! Have a great Friday night!

READ THIS PLEASE hey guys...after going through your posts I realized I probably should not have put up that photo of the Pitbull....I wanted to show off our "flagship" model...but that is NOT what you are going to receive. We are nice....but I can't afford to give away 50 solid stainless steel batteries...LOL . What you are going to get is our retail disposable. This is what it looks like:

Disposable_productpic__73841_zoom.jpg

Also to be clear..you must have less than 50 posts and you must want to use this product yourself OR be giving it to someone currently living in your household. I really do wish I could just stand on a virtual street corner here at ECF and hand these things out to everyone and anyone.....but I'm pretty sure we would be bankrupt by the end of the day. LOL Again I DO apologize about the photo....what your getting will look like a "real" cigarette. But...........this does give me an idea for a contest :) Stay tuned....hehe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread