Throw Your VIVI NOVA'S Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

albcig

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2012
tirana
I have an AGA-T+. I still think the vivi novas work great.

but are you making a good coil??? and the conversation restarts here. just joking but nothing works like a genesis imo. anyway out of topic but i'm eyeballing a kayfun for some weeks now. cheaper devices like vivis or others might be a good vape but nothing beats a truly outrageously expensive device.

Thompson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
North of NorCal
I'm still curious the true difference between a $25 AGA & these $150 RBA. They look nicer, and they have more thought into the design and attention to detail, but is the vapor production really going to justify a price tag that is 6+ times that of an AGA?

Not willing to take the plunge just to find there is minute difference.

That being said, Cobras are sexy (hell all of them look real nice).

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
but are you making a good coil??? and the conversation restarts here. just joking but nothing works like a genesis imo. anyway out of topic but i'm eyeballing a kayfun for some weeks now. cheaper devices like vivis or others might be a good vape but nothing beats a truly outrageously expensive device.

I didn't say they were the same, I said I still think vivi novas are great. Yes, I make good coils. An RBA doesn't need to be outrageously expensive - its as good as the wick and coil you put in it. A $30 RBA can give as good a vape as a $150 one. Check the RBA forum and you'll see that. Comparing a vivi or a carto tank to an RBA isn't the point of the thread. RBAs have a steep learning curve for a lot of people and are not always suited for out and about use. I use both - RBAs and vivis - I think both are great.

albcig

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2012
tirana
I didn't say they were the same, I said I still think vivi novas are great. Yes, I make good coils. An RBA doesn't need to be outrageously expensive - its as good as the wick and coil you put in it. A $30 RBA can give as good a vape as a $150 one. Check the RBA forum and you'll see that. Comparing a vivi or a carto tank to an RBA isn't the point of the thread. RBAs have a steep learning curve for a lot of people and are not always suited for out and about use. I use both - RBAs and vivis - I think both are great.

i said i was joking. ofc everything that works is equaly good for the people who use it. and ofc the chinese RBAs are fairly good ( with minor or major user improvements ). and i said that my post about this was OFF TOPIC. but still, look at the kayfun and compare that to the BT804. you have to admit there is big difference there, not necessarily in the vape production or flavor, but in overall quality and all that.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
i said i was joking. ofc everything that works is equaly good for the people who use it. and ofc the chinese RBAs are fairly good ( with minor or major user improvements ). and i said that my post about this was OFF TOPIC. but still, look at the kayfun and compare that to the BT804. you have to admit there is big difference there, not necessarily in the vape production or flavor, but in overall quality and all that.

I'm not interested in debating it is all.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
I finally have a kanger t3 and I've been using it for around a week.
I hate the flooding. Its 100x more annoying than a vivi dry hit in my opinion.
I'd rather have a top coil clearo than a bottle feeding gurgle monster at this point.
Maybe my mind will change the more I use and rebuild this t3. Haven't rebuilt it yet.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Also if any of you want to throw something away, put it in PIF for others to try.
I hate it every time I see someone post "I threw that thing away, it sucked!" thats SO annoying to me.
I would of loved to have it. Hundreds of people on this forum would of loved to have it. Whatever it is.
Don't throw things away. There are 18 year old kids on here that want to quit smoking and have no vape money.
Give the stuff you don't like away so everyone has a chance to try everything.

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
Also if any of you want to throw something away, put it in PIF for others to try.
I hate it every time I see someone post "I threw that thing away, it sucked!" thats SO annoying to me.
I would of loved to have it. Hundreds of people on this forum would of loved to have it. Whatever it is.
Don't throw things away. There are 18 year old kids on here that want to quit smoking and have no vape money.
Give the stuff you don't like away so everyone has a chance to try everything.

If I pay the money for it, then I have the option to throw it away, instead of giving it to somebody else for free. Perhaps people don't want to cause others the hassle that they have gone through with a device that gave them nothing but grief. As an example, my father bought a ton of 801 stuff that he quit using when the ego came out. He sent it to me, since I was having so many problems, but I chose to bit the bullet and get an ego instead. So now I have a box of 801 batteries and atomizers. Will I give them away to somebody? Nope. If somebody didn't have a car, I'm not going to give them one for free that barely makes it 1/4 mile before it stops running and can't be fixed. I know this is a bit off topic, as this thread was more a joke. But people didn't take it that way. If somebody wants to share their opinion that they tried a device, and it was so horrible they threw it away, that may cause somebody who doesn't know as much to try something else that works better. That kind of information is valuable on here, no matter what you think about it. Just my $.02.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread