Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I don't understand how it can be informative.
Because it contains information. Information that many folks on this forum find pertinent. That’s the best I can do, if you still don’t understand maybe ask your caregiver to try to explain it further to you. Maybe with pictures, do pictures help you understand?

asmcriminal

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
cali
Because it contains information. Information that many folks on this forum find pertinent. That’s the best I can do, if you still don’t understand maybe ask your caregiver to try to explain it further to you. Maybe with pictures, do pictures help you understand?
Maybe I should post a picture of me pushing the the fire button on my mod. Below is what happens when I push the button my mod. It turns on the screen and shows information. It's very interesting how I push the button and it turns on.
45882075_261929827814294_4413495834885226496_n.jpg

The picture contains information. I hope you find this informatoin useful. If you don't understand, have your caregiver explain to you the difference between important information and non-important information.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Maybe I should post a picture of me pushing the the fire button on my mod. Below is what happens when I push the button my mod. It turns on the screen and shows information. It's very interesting how I push the button and it turns on.
45882075_261929827814294_4413495834885226496_n.jpg

The picture contains information. I hope you find this informatoin useful. If you don't understand, have your caregiver explain to you the difference between important information and non-important information.
I don’t need to ask my caregiver or anyone else. Neither does anyone else on this forum. We got you to decide if it’s important or not. For myself and everyone else on this forum I’d like to thank you for your contribution. I don’t know what we’d do without you.

• Agree
Reactions: Cynophobe

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Wow. People act differently in their cars and on the internet than they do in real life.

Hard to imagine anyone approaching a group having a friendly conversation at a party, and saying "What's so interesting about that?" and "Why would you people talk about that- it's boring!" (unless they were 6 or 7 years old, I guess).

I mean hey, time lapse color change doesn't really interest me, but I certainly wouldn't insult those that do find it interesting. But it does interest me to know whether the criminal actually does that to people's face.

asmcriminal

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
cali
Wow. People act differently in their cars and on the internet than they do in real life.

Hard to imagine anyone approaching a group having a friendly conversation at a party, and saying "What's so interesting about that?" and "Why would you people talk about that- it's boring!" (unless they were 6 or 7 years old, I guess).

I mean hey, time lapse color change doesn't really interest me, but I certainly wouldn't insult those that do find it interesting. But it does interest me to know whether the criminal actually does that to people's face.
I was just wondering what the big deal was. I literally would say something like that to someone at a party. "What's the point of that?" I don't understand why you would make me out to be the bad one. I was just curious. It's not like I am insulting people(the other guy is).

I am perosnally a big fan of MBTI(Meyers Brigg Type Indicator). It's a very popular personality test and theory. According to the theory, there are 16 types of personality. One thing about mine is that I am direct and blunt and I look for truth. Some people don't like that. So bottom line is yes, there are people out there like that.

Old Greybeard

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2018
Cumbria
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I don't understand how it can be informative.

@asmcriminal, Ideally you'd perform timelapse video in a controlled environment, speed it up, and use this as a benchmark. Unfortunately, I don't have that sort of kit. I will put all the images together at the end.

Think poor man's litmus paper, the colour changes as the pH does.

I'm an INFJ btw ;).

Attachments

• IMG_7018.JPG
    IMG_7018.JPG
    243.3 KB · Views: 11

asmcriminal

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
cali
@asmcriminal, Ideally you'd perform timelapse video in a controlled environment, speed it up, and use this as a benchmark. Unfortunately, I don't have that sort of kit. I will put all the images together at the end.

Think poor man's litmus paper, the colour changes as the pH does.

I'm an INFJ btw ;).
ha, That's cool you're an INFJ. I am an INTJ. You can heat it up and achieve the same results. Overtime the chemical reactions take place. Heat speeds it up as long as you don't over do it with the heat.

Old Greybeard

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2018
Cumbria
ha, That's cool you're an INFJ. I am an INTJ. You can heat it up and achieve the same results. Overtime the chemical reactions take place. Heat speeds it up as long as you don't over do it with the heat.

Will do a UC tank comparison as well some time, in a glass bottle, naturally :).

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
Have both, but they are physically divorced. Webcam on Android tablet, Bash on PC
Sounds like an excuse not to jump down the adb shell rabbit hole (you can shoot pictures via adb and even connect to your device via wifi. If your PC doesn't have wifi then that's still no excuse :p, time to read your router's manual) :D

For the stationary problem consider bolting everything down on a nice industrial victorian cast iron table
Victorian-industrial-cast-iron-table.jpg

she might even like the steampunk-ish look of it (if not she won't be able to throw it out)
Kappa.png

I don’t need to ask my caregiver or anyone else. Neither does anyone else on this forum. We got you to decide if it’s important or not. For myself and everyone else on this forum I’d like to thank you for your contribution. I don’t know what we’d do without you.
Perhaps some of us would like to try it. I had my 'arrogant pills' mixed up with my 'happy pills'. It's so hard to find a reliable carer these days..

Old Greybeard

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2018
Cumbria
:tumble:

Come on folks, let's all agree to disagree here, shake hands and move on. It's only a bottle of uncured peach juice after all o_O.

@untar, I'd love to have such a magnificent piece of furniture in my house. Believe me, Mrs OG would manage to move it if need be. Even if I had to be sent the bill for the crane driver :(.

asmcriminal

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
cali
one steeps tea and ages wine... ;)
we age our juice since we dont have solids in it :)
What do you mean we don't have solids in it? You don't put the main profile in the solid form in your e-juice? For example, some applesauce into an apple e-juice? Fruit Loops into a fruit ring(cereal) e-juice? Cigarette tobacco into tobacco flavors?

Old Greybeard

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2018
Cumbria
one steeps tea and ages wine... ;)
we age our juice since we dont have solids in it :)

Steeping, aging, I don't think it really matters what we call it, provided people do it properly and it works and we end up with good juice. I don't know if anyone is actually 100% certain of what is going on during the process, some think oxidation, some think Maillard reaction, some a mixture of both. As far as I can tell it is definitely not fermentation as there are no yeast products in there.

Personally, I like the term festering. It sums up the offensive chemical smell some ejuice exudes at the beginning of the process and ironically addresses the success/failure rate.

As to solids in flavourings, I'm definitely not going down that route as I can see a big discussion developing about whether matter is solid or not, quantum physics, and the Matrix series :matrix:.

Reactions: IDJoel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread