Attachments

• IMG_7058.JPG
    IMG_7058.JPG
    460.4 KB · Views: 8

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
Last 14 days graphically merged from a sample taken from the middle of the bottle.
No blue stripes so you're not pregnant
Kappa.png

My guess is it'll slow down a bit now but still go further in the direction of dark brown. For some flavors that's good for others not so much.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
one steeps tea and ages wine... ;)
we age our juice since we dont have solids in it :)
I kind of like the term melding. Think IDJoel came up with that. Aging does seem to be the accurate term which of course means it will never catch on.

Old Greybeard

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2018
Cumbria
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
No blue stripes so you're not pregnant
Kappa.png

I am expecting a lot from this ejuice though <groan> ...

I kind of like the term melding. Think IDJoel came up with that. Aging does seem to be the accurate term which of course means it will never catch on.

How about FAM (Festering/Aging/Maturing]? "I have some kick*** juice famming in the cupboard" has a certain ring to it :lol:.

• Agree
Reactions: Letitia

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
:laugh:

I can't claim any originality for that. Age, mature, rest, stabilize, blend, homogenize, develop, bloom, blossom; have all been used to describe whatever the heck is going on with our mixtures. I likely have used many, or even all of them at one point, or another. (Anything, to not use the "S" word!!:facepalm:). But, I can't claim to be the first, using any of them.:)

I simply have a verbose vocabulary; only because I am willing to plagiarize any, and everyone!:D:lol::D
Here's to "stamping out the "stƎƎp!"" :toast:

But, I think I will personally pass on "fester." Merriam-Webster defines it as:
upload_2018-11-19_2-56-7.png

None of that describes what I want to be vaping! Just saying... ;):cool:

Reactions: kas122461
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread