Tips (links) that have helped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renro

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
New England
Wicking problems; highping's easy cart mod *He also has a quick burn cleaning method which I didn't try because I don't have enough experience, balls or atomizers to give it a try. He has his methods listed on his member page for easy access.

Atomizer cleaning; Atomizer power wash * i used the advance search and typed in "bottle cleaning method" which brought up a lot of other cleaning links. There was one similar to this that used a modified syringe (needle-less) instead of a bottle. I've used the bottle method and it did make a big difference, but i am thinking that the syringe method might be easier and quicker, if you have those in your stash.

i would be interested in hearing how other methods work or don't work if anyone is experimenting with things.

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
After a lot of trial and error I finally got the spring mod to work. This is just the highping mod with a spring underneath for stability (someone else in this Leo forum mentioned it). With this I can now easily use 50/50 juice.... but I'm still eagerly anticipating the new cartos. These mods are kind of a pain.

No atty problems for me. Washing them in hot water every two days works for me.

My only other PV is a kr8. And a kr8 PT. So I don't know how the Leo compares to similar products (ego, riva, etc) as far as wicking issues go, but from what I've read on ECF it isn't any worse then the others.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
I keep a pair of tweezers handy and just tug the poly fill to stick out slightly from the top edge of the cart and it's a great vape. About every 2-3 fills I tug on the poly fill again. After 2-3 days I throw out the cart and start a new one. It's usually pretty ragged after a couple days of pulling on it. (yeah yeah, don't get fresh with that comment).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread