Cola Cleaning Method

Status
Not open for further replies.

exogenesis

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2009
UK
The vapour contains what's in the liquid,
plus probably a smallish amount of heat-breakdown products.

No-one has confirmed or fully-analysed what those breakdown-products
are, or how much of them there are.

But even with worst case,
it's massively better than what comes from cigarette smoke.

Do you smoke cigarettes ?, have you tried vaping yet?
Tell us your experience if you have.

sergiom1961

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
yes, i smoke 40 cigarettes at day in 30 years... now i smoke 4 cigarettes... but the e.cigarettes is not to the 20 cigarettes in one cartrdige!!! at least 1 cartdrige is like 4 cigarettes... and i'ìll try to refill...
the vendors saying "one cartridge is like 20 cigarettes"... no!!! NOO!!! no!!!! one cartrdige = 4 sigarettes!!!
1 cart = 4 cigatetts, not 20!!! Is a fake!!!
a cartridge doesn't last 20 cigarettes but at the most 4!!!!

Last edited:

exogenesis

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2009
UK
You seem to like that expression

ItsAFake.gif

But, yes, they over-marketed the cartridge capacity right from the start.

Sounds like you're winning with vaping tho....

tokarev

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
Tennessee, USA
I smell troll again. IMHO, anybody who smoked 40 analogs a day for years wouldn't give a rat's a** what's in e-cig vapor. They would only care about what's NOT in it.

Whoever was looking for pure ethyl alcohol, try your local liquor store. Ask for pure grain alcohol aka PGA. The only brand name I recall is Everclear, but there may be others. It's not 100% alcohol, more like 95%, but it's easy to come by.

TT33

sergiom1961

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
I smell troll again. IMHO, anybody who smoked 40 analogs a day for years wouldn't give a rat's a** what's in e-cig vapor. They would only care about what's NOT in it.

Whoever was looking for pure ethyl alcohol, try your local liquor store. Ask for pure grain alcohol aka PGA. The only brand name I recall is Everclear, but there may be others. It's not 100% alcohol, more like 95%, but it's easy to come by.

TT33
go to the beach with your mother!!!

sergiom1961

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
  • Deleted by Sun Vaporer

sergiom1961

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
  • Deleted by Sun Vaporer

sergiom1961

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
  • Deleted by Sun Vaporer

Nelson

Apr 24, 2009
Milwaukee, WI

TT33

Wow this is quite the thread. I had the same opinion that e-cigs couldn't be worse than smoking when i first started vaping. but he does have a point about all the claims that 1cart = 20 cigarettes, I've never gotten anything close to that out of a cart, thats why i just drip now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread