Titanium wires

Status
Not open for further replies.

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
Forget flaming wires... moving wires... exploding wires and other crap you ever heard.
Me, Imeo, CaptSteve, Basilis and Babis1098, tested them and did everything we could to put them on fire, explosion etc. NOTHING HAPPENED.
No springy situations... no nothing.

One more step to healthy vaping we have here!!!

billypapa

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2011
Greece
www.e-smokeguru.gr
Hi friends,
i see Imeo have allready inform you about the new wires :)
Thank you Imeo for the translation and your help to make this great wires.

Like Stelioss said we have tested the wires now for weeks and we have very good results.
It took me over 8 months to build them in a way to work perfectly, Imeo helped me out every time and of course Captain, Babis, Stelioss too with the period of testing the wires.

In my opinion this is the next step in wires !

Wednesday they will be online for direct order with all the GG Stuff together.
1) 0.5 ohm with 0.25 mm titanium wire
2) 1 ohm with 0.18 mm titanium wire
3) 1.5 ohm with 0.18 mm titanium wire

The price of every ready wire is 0.65 € and future efforts will be made to the price to come down and become more affordable.
In about 2-3 weeks we will have also spools with titanium wire without non resistance wire for all atomizers like Ithaka with update or Penelope V3.
Of course you will be able to use the ready wires on all atomizers and cut off the rest of non wire when you have build your coils.

Thank you and i hope you will love them :)

Vassilis

billypapa

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2011
Greece
www.e-smokeguru.gr
ahahaha, aal, you want to be first on all new threads!!!!!!

I think that vasilis finally managed to make healthy wires. There is no concern any more about your health, you have in your hands the material that we always had to vape. Nichrome and kanthal are over

I dont want to say that Nichrome and kanthal are over but i thing more in a way that is the next step :)
Time will show :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
They are over bill. nichrome and kanthal are made for other use and they are not healthy at all. Enough people until now know that but they thought that there was no solution.
I dont want to say that Nichrome and kanthal are over but i thing more in a way that is the next step :)
Time will show :)

JMBH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Madrid , Spain
Hi friends,
i see Imeo have allready inform you about the new wires :)
Thank you Imeo for the translation and your help to make this great wires.

Like Stelioss said we have tested the wires now for weeks and we have very good results.
It took me over 8 months to build them in a way to work perfectly, Imeo helped me out every time and of course Captain, Babis, Stelioss too with the period of testing the wires.

In my opinion this is the next step in wires !

Wednesday they will be online for direct order with all the GG Stuff together.
1) 0.5 ohm with 0.25 mm titanium wire
2) 1 ohm with 0.18 mm titanium wire
3) 1.5 ohm with 0.18 mm titanium wire

The price of every ready wire is 0.65 € and future efforts will be made to the price to come down and become more affordable.
In about 2-3 weeks we will have also spools with titanium wire without non resistance wire for all atomizers like Ithaka with update or Penelope V3.
Of course you will be able to use the ready wires on all atomizers and cut off the rest of non wire when you have build your coils.

Thank you and i hope you will love them :)

Vassilis

Thanks for this research and big advance thought . I can't wait for start using this , but I don't use NR-R-NR wires any more only resistance wire . So we have to wait 2,3 weeks for the spools .... Is it possible at least to buy next week at least one meter piece ? I will be ordering plenty stuff or just a short sample till spools are available . I will really appreciate :)

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
The new Titanium wire in action

Hey guys just put together a quick coil with twisted titanium wire on the Ithaka update to show you how quick this wire responds. What you'll absolutely love from this wire is the flavor. It seems to make your e-juice come out in full flavor but I figured that what's actually happening here is a lack of wire flavor which we as vapers are so used to. I've been vaping the same juice exclusively (and I mean nothing else) for the last almost 4 years now and this wire let me realize so many more undertones I wasn't getting with Kanthal and Nichrome.

Truly great stuff guys and surely much more healthy for you over Kanthal and Nichrome. It's resistance is less than Nichrome and Kanthal, so you can use longer pieces to get the same resistance you had with either Kanthal or Nichrome which is great for them micro's.

Only down side is you can't weld your own non-res-non wires as titanium cannot be welded with conventional welders we use. It requires a special complicated process (no chemicals) to weld it to non res wire.

Vassilis had to do a lot of work to finally get this wire to us and he is the world's first stockist of this wire. We've done a lot of testing of this wire in all sorts of different resistances/atties and coil combos and results were stellar across the board. I personally feel this is the wire of the future and the GG community will experience the future first.

Titanium Ready Wires up on ESG site on Wednesday together with only R titanium wires at 0,25 and 0,32 thickness.

Happy vaping

Last edited by a moderator:

JMBH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Madrid , Spain
In any length you like JM. If vasilis wants to cut wire per 1 meter then you can buy 10 pieces if you like
I know Imeo . I would buy a 5 or 10 mt. spool strait away off coarse . But for that I understand I have to wait 2,3 weeks . so thats why I was asking for a small piece at least to try in the meantime.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I know Imeo . I would buy a 5 or 10 mt. spool strait away off coarse . But for that I understand I have to wait 2,3 weeks . so thats why I was asking for a small piece at least to try in the meantime.

As I said, you will not wait JM. The only R wires are ready and they will be for sale together with the ready made wires:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread