Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
I've got a couple of those Fountains too, but never actually used them. My daily driver is a Pico Squeeze (a battery voltage mod with electronic monitoring and safeties) coupled with an Odis 16 rda (16ø and 24mm tall - excluding the 510 connection but including the driptip). I use a 28g NiCr coil coiled vertically at about 1Ω

I think you can buy the squeeze for about $16, and the Odis 16 for <$7 ... that would be USD, not AUD
How do you wick it? Pic. please!

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
15% will be coming Friday, if history remains true (it will :)).

Just FYI for the frugal shoppers LOL.
Yep...But the MAP discount on the Siren 2 is about 30% ???...Pretty Deep...

And the price difference has to be volume of sales...To them it's just another commodity...If they're selling more of the 22mm than the 24mm they don't have any incentive to lower the price...

Last edited:

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Yep...But the MAP discount on the Siren 2 is about 30% ???...Pretty Deep...

And the price difference has to be volume of sales...To them it's just another commodity...If they're selling more of the 22mm than the 24mm they don't have any incentive to lower the price...
Yep, MAP stuff can be purchased now or from other sites if lower on BF.

I have my cart with stuff that isn't MAP.

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
Yep, MAP stuff can be purchased now or from other sites if lower on BF.

I have my cart with stuff that isn't MAP.
Yes...And I saw a post somewhere suggesting that the "Ares" might be at $25ish ???...If so...Well there's noth'in better than nice healthy competition...AKA...Price War !!!...Some time today when (if) I slurp mine below the chamber again I'm gon'a re-fill with a syringe and measure just how much actually goes in ???

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Yes...And I saw a post somewhere suggesting that the "Ares" might be at $25ish ???...If so...Well there's noth'in better than nice healthy competition...AKA...Price War !!!...Some time today when (if) I slurp mine below the chamber again I'm gon'a re-fill with a syringe and measure just how much actually goes in ???
If you're slurping, ya mights wanna consider upping your wattage a tetch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium

I had two of them. Loved those things. Just a great cig mimic. Felt perfect in the hand and it wouldn't roll away. I eventually went in another direction only because I was paranoid about eventual failure of the internal battery. I saw that Innokin had a VV4 a while back. That's something that I would love to see continue in development as battery tech gets better and better. If they could break 2k mAh and 15W for around $30 in a starter kit including a tank...I would recommend that to anyone trying to get off the cigs.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
I was cheap and bought the Siren v2 styled tank the other day from 2F. It was $11.90 shipped. I have no idea if it’s on par with the authentic, but I justified the purchase saying it’s only the cost of 1.5 packs of cigs.

I’m most excited to receive my purple Dragon ball styled tank (bought for the ridiculous reason of curiosity and that it’s adorable![emoji38])

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
I was cheap and bought the Siren v2 styled tank the other day from 2F. It was $11.90 shipped. I have no idea if it’s on par with the authentic, but I justified the purchase saying it’s only the cost of 1.5 packs of cigs.

I’m most excited to receive my purple Dragon ball styled tank (bought for the ridiculous reason of curiosity and that it’s adorable![emoji38])
I'm very curious to see what the dragon ball looks like on a mod

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium

Now I remember. I saw them a long time ago before I started learning how to do wire and wick instead of store bought atomizers. And I was turned off by the dripping aspect of it, I've always seen dripping as an annoyance because I'm a lazy baby and I want my vape to be an easy convenience. But it did intrigue me because it was one of the first tank/dripper combos that I'd looked into - because it looked cool. Now it's right in line with what I'm currently using the most. A Big Buddha and a KF5 clone. In fact those two toys are so recent that I have used them almost exclusively, I only grabbed an AIO once on the way to work (don't remember why) and I have my little pocket stealth vape with ceramic atomizers for sneaky nicotine replenishment.

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
That Crystal Ball version would look awesome on my Aspire CF Mod.

authentic-fumytech-crystal-ball-rebuildable-dripping-tank-rdta-black-stainless-steel-40ml-24mm-diameter.jpg

SC_A_CFMAXXMOD-2T.jpg

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
Waving hello . All caught up and wanted to say congrats to @Trigster -- so happy you and Siren are united at last! :D

Happy Weekend wishes to all :toast:
Oh Delilah...Thank You...That's the nicest thing any Tootle Puffer has said in days...You're Delightful...!!!
And as much as I like my New Tank...I really like some of my Old Tanks as well...

Especially when they have a Center Cut Roast with a nice Dark Bark that been slow roasting for 6 hours now inside...and in about a 1/2 an hour it's gon'a get sauced & basted...I even pulled a little piece of the Bark off...and it's spicy & delicious !!!...Boy-O-Boy I bet'cha those are gon'a be some pretty good samiches !!!
DSC00689.JPG

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
That is the smokjoy Air 50s.. just got it in vape mail :)
Please post how you like it. I love tiny mods.

15% will be coming Friday, if history remains true (it will :)).

Just FYI for the frugal shoppers LOL.
Thanks TT. I was about to order a couple of things and this helps me justify them ;)

I think that's an excellent reason to buy it!

Users who are viewing this thread