Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
Should be fun getting the HO up and running again. :)
Yep...And a Hobby I've enjoyed since my Parents bought me my 1st set from FAO Schwartz for Xmas...Long Ago and Far Away...But I kept adding bits and pieces for many, many years...And then there is that darned German Spaghetti...More wiring than a Server Farm !!! :lol:...Transformers & Switches & Bridges Oh My !!! :D

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
For those of you who haven't tried the OSDIY Lucky Shot, and/or the combo of the Lucky Shot + Lotta Latte yet...you're in for a pleasant taste and vape, IMO. I routinely even have people stop and ask me what that wonderful flavor is that I'm vaping...friends & relatives who don't vape ask, and even strangers! There are many converts on here already!

By the way, the ECF or JFK discount coupon should give you about an 11% discount usually. Sometimes it gives even more during a sale or promotion of some kind.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
~~ What are YOUR unexpected benefits of vaping ~~

In the spirit of Thanksgiving I am curious to know if any others have experienced unexpected benefits of vaping. We all know the number one benefit... and it's a good one. But what other positive changes has vaping influenced in your life?

Maybe you met a friend or significant other at a B&M or event, maybe you just love shopping for new shiny gear, or the art of coil building is your stress free zen state, whatever it might be!

For me vaping not only got me to quit smoking (5 year anniversary was earlier this month!) but got me to be healthy in a lot of other ways. I work out consistently now. I drink way more water. I freakin' quit drinking soda. I eat healthier. Not because someone told me I had to, not because I felt obligated. I did all that because vaping inspired me to.

So thank you to everyone on ECF who help new vapers every day, thank you to all the innovative MFCs who make us new and improved gear, thank you to all the dedicated liquidologists who create us new delicious flavors and continue making our favorites. Thank you CASAA for fighting for our vaping rights.

Thank you vaping community, for helping everyone choose a better path in life where we all live longer and experience more of the good stuff.

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

I had to laugh at this - yes, vaping has been a blessing but that shopping for shiny stuff has turned into a real curse! :lol:

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends south of the border!

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
I see the beginning of a really nice soup.
NaaaH! No soup here, I went with the "red neck nachos" a.k.a. heart attack waiting to happen! Pulled pork lightly browned in bacon fat then layered over fries, layer of mixed cheeses and bacon bits, baked to melt the cheese! Serve hot with a dollop of sour cream, chives (for show) and hot pepper slices!

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
well puffers...we had 3 family functions today. kids skipped naps. we're all tuckered out. they're going to bed early and so is this guy. we have so many leftovers that we had to leave some in the car! (hopefully it stays cold....lol). hope everyone had a good thanksgiving!!!

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
If anyone needs 18350 Button Top AW IMR batteries...you might want to go to Vapes.com before midnight tonight. They have them in their Sale section for $3/pair. They also have Aspire Nautilus Minis on Sale for $15. There are 2 ways to get an even further discount/better price (choose 1 way):

1) One place in the newsletter email that I got, it says, "Good today only: Use code Vapesgiving for 22% off."
(Although further down in the email, it also gives the same code, and says it's good until Nov. 26th. So...I'm a bit confused by it.)

2) Put some items in your Shopping Cart, but don't Checkout out right away. Kind of "linger" and look at some other stuff. A pop-up window will appear and ask you to input your email for $5 off your order. With what I ordered...I saved more by doing that than using the code (it reduced my S/H to just $.60). You might want to figure it both ways, to see which gets YOU the best deal though.

Last edited:

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving! I went and visited some of the areas hit by the fires and am amazed at the damage!
It’s hard to even grasp how bad it is, but in this pic you can see a whole neighborhood devastated. Only the chimneys survived.
To keep it vape related, I love that my lipstick stayed on all day. After 1 cig it would be gone!
7c76371c2e3607556c67029e4ade515b.jpg

16dac3767fb71d1dd15643b20259014f.jpg

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
That is so sad. :(

I know. I’ve seen tons of pictures but being right in the middle of it was powerful. Something I’ll never forget. I’m still feeling really odd about seeing a neighborhood I used to pass every day destroyed. And that’s not even all of it!

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving! I went and visited some of the areas hit by the fires and am amazed at the damage!
It’s hard to even grasp how bad it is, but in this pic you can see a whole neighborhood devastated. Only the chimneys survived.
To keep it vape related, I love that my lipstick stayed on all day. After 1 cig it would be gone!
7c76371c2e3607556c67029e4ade515b.jpg

16dac3767fb71d1dd15643b20259014f.jpg
Heart wrenching.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
That is just so sad.

I’ll never forget my experience today. It’s unlike anything you could even imagine. We’re talking hundreds of homes in the area pictured. And that’s ONLY a small amount in comparison to other areas in town. I was really struck by the picture where only the silverware survived. There was nothing else left of that home!

Another holiday where I’m glad to be vaping and not smelling like an ashtray after I step out!

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
I’ll never forget my experience today. It’s unlike anything you could even imagine. We’re talking hundreds of homes in the area pictured. And that’s ONLY a small amount in comparison to other areas in town. I was really struck by the picture where only the silverware survived. There was nothing else left of that home!

Another holiday where I’m glad to be vaping and not smelling like an ashtray after I step out!
My family members had no losses, although my brother's respiratory problems may now be worse, due to the smoke he breathed and the cigs he smoked during that anxious time.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
My family members had no losses, although my brother's respiratory problems may now be worse, due to the smoke he breathed and the cigs he smoked during that anxious time.

That’s because the air was amazingly awful! I had a headache within 10 minutes of being in town. Glad they made it out unscathed!

Users who are viewing this thread