Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Detroit Doug

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Detroit
For those of you who haven't tried the OSDIY Lucky Shot, and/or the combo of the Lucky Shot + Lotta Latte yet...you're in for a pleasant taste and vape, IMO. I routinely even have people stop and ask me what that wonderful flavor is that I'm vaping...friends & relatives who don't vape ask, and even strangers! There are many converts on here already!

By the way, the ECF or JFK discount coupon should give you about an 11% discount usually. Sometimes it gives even more during a sale or promotion of some kind.

I've been wanting to add a coffeish twist to my tobacco mixes. Tried a free prototype coffee flavor from FLV, didn't do it for me. Coffee seems to be a tough one to nail down. I decided to give the Lotta Latte a try, and ordered some today. BTW the ECF discount code got me 17% off.

Thanks JC

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Very Nice...I have a small 'Z' Marklin Mini Club Layout that I haven't touch in years...Just Too Small :lol:...But what breaks my heart is I have an extensive Marklin HO Collection that's been boxed for years :nah:...Now that I'm a retired man of leisure I've been plotting lately on where it's gon'a go...The idea of transforming the Dining Room into the Train Room is under consideration...Those Cars will all be 50 next year...I'm not a true Hot Wheels Collector...But I do have a collection of about 75 Vintage Beauties all pre 1971...Original Green Camaro :D

Was going to PM you, but I am unable to PM this morning, no box to enter message into, but wanted to ask if you belong to any MRR forums.

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
For those of you who haven't tried the OSDIY Lucky Shot, and/or the combo of the Lucky Shot + Lotta Latte yet...you're in for a pleasant taste and vape, IMO. I routinely even have people stop and ask me what that wonderful flavor is that I'm vaping...friends & relatives who don't vape ask, and even strangers! There are many converts on here already!

Ordered. should be here midweek.

Anyone have a good percentage to start mixing these.

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
Was going to PM you, but I am unable to PM this morning, no box to enter message into, but wanted to ask if you belong to any MRR forums.
Morn'in...No I Never was a member but I skimmed through the 'Marklin user-net'(?) group site on occasion to search for information...Haven't really looked at any in years...Is there a preferred MRR Forum these days...???

ADD...Is it just me or is the ECF Server getting worse ???

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
Seems about the same to me.
Slow, constantly hanging up
It took 6 minutes for me to get the 'Reply Box' to go active just now...:evil::evil::evil:...I told them to stop eating Waffle Sandwiches with Syrup & Nutella when they're working...But Noooo...Didn't listen to Trig did they ???...I hope they get it straightened out sooner than later because it's getting to the point of being rather irritating...

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Morn'in...No I Never was a member but I skimmed through the 'Marklin user-net'(?) group site on occasion to search for information...Haven't really looked at any in years...Is there a preferred MRR Forum these days...???

ADD...Is it just me or is the ECF Server getting worse ???

There are a couple good ones I belong to. When I can, I'll pm you the links.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Ordered. should be here midweek.
Anyone have a good percentage to start mixing these.

If I'm doing Lucky Shot by itself, I usually do 10-12%. If I'm making the combo, I usually do 6-7% Lucky Shot + 6% of the Lotta Latte to make my "happy spot" mix. But, I only make my DIY to be 7mg nic. Another ECF member uses 9% LS + 8% LL, and makes it at 15-18mg nic. Kimberly (from OSDIY) uses 10% of each in hers, but she vapes 24mg eliquids. So, I think your nic mg really does affect how much total % will suit you.

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
If I'm doing Lucky Shot by itself, I usually do 10-12%. If I'm making the combo, I usually do 6-7% Lucky Shot + 6% of the Lotta Latte to make my "happy spot" mix. But, I only make my DIY to be 7mg nic. Another ECF member uses 9% LS + 8% LL, and makes it at 15-18mg nic. Kimberly (from OSDIY) uses 10% of each in hers, but she vapes 24mg eliquids. So, I think your nic mg really does affect how much total % will suit you.

Thanks for the notes. Saved in the spreadsheet.

Does anyone remember where I hid my extra bottles?

Users who are viewing this thread