Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
4 years, 45.minutes smoke free!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Congarats.jpg
JumpJoy.gif

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
this auto correct in my phone is driving me up the wall.

changes Rayon to Crayon
PETA to PETALS
BRA to BRA
And many others. Can't wait to get rid of this piece of _____
my sister and I used to get a small turkey breast and bake it in a UNESCO oven. Always great.

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
I've been wanting to add a coffeish twist to my tobacco mixes. Tried a free prototype coffee flavor from FLV, didn't do it for me. Coffee seems to be a tough one to nail down. I decided to give the Lotta Latte a try, and ordered some today. BTW the ECF discount code got me 17% off.

Thanks JC

Somebody here recommended Rocketfuel Vapes a long time ago, and I keep their juice at hand all the time. They have a Cuppa Jolt juice that is one of the very few that's a coffee flavor without getting into chocolate taste. I bought from them due to their excellent NET line, so the Jolt was a pleasant surprise.
Cuppa Jolt

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
HEY! what's wrong with chocolate. Anna can tell you my favorite coffee is a latte with both Caramel, and Mocha.

I fell in love with that when living in Ellensburg, Washington and going to D&M coffee shop. on the menu they called it a Milky Way.

I moved away from there 7 years ago and I still want to call that drink a Milky Way.

Somebody here recommended Rocketfuel Vapes a long time ago, and I keep their juice at hand all the time. They have a Cuppa Jolt juice that is one of the very few that's a coffee flavor without getting into chocolate taste. I bought from them due to their excellent NET line, so the Jolt was a pleasant surprise.
Cuppa Jolt

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
OMG !!!...That's Unbelievable...And it's got the Zodiac Constellations Too...Plus, did you notice in the Additional Info. it says Manufacturer: No...I'll bet the guy that's making those must be a relative of Dr. No...Maybe his Grandson ???...I wonder if it's got some kind of secret weapon built into it...I mean if it's really made by SPECTRE Inc...It's got'a have something evil & dangerous...I sure hope Vapor Source is a good honest square deal kind'a supplier because I got'a buy the License Key for my new software and I just don't have $5 to throw around like a drunken pirate...Ya' see I reached my allotted Track Section Limit for the Freeware...I'm afraid they've got me by the throat...CAD Software is so cool...especially when I can use it without going back to school...But I just don't know if I should get the Silver or the Black...I'll have to think this one over...:)

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread