Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Jeez... I'm away for a while, and a philosophical debate breaks out. Wow.

Been kinda trackin, but I'm dealing with the Devil's own schedule (end of year paperwork out the wazoo), as well as some medical issues (severe Barrett's Esophagus, hiatal hernia, dysplasia).

Ain't stopped me from vaping, though...

4324b83426405c3d863b00a59a0efcc2.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada

Been kinda trackin, but I'm dealing with the Devil's own schedule (end of year paperwork out the wazoo), as well as some medical issues (severe Barrett's Esophagus, hiatal hernia, dysplasia).

I see you picked up something new.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA

Slacking off there, Shawn. I see a couple nearly empty shelves :)

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Tribalism is the feeling or state of mind of belonging to a group, and the strong loyalty to that group. You'll find it everywhere. Fans of a sports team, adolescent cliques, political parties, religious sects, etc. I would imagine that calling someone a "tribalist" is implying that they can't function without (or in spite of) those social constructs.
I always thought tribalism was a beat.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Slacking off there, Shawn. I see a couple nearly empty shelves :)
You beat me to it, I was going to say the same thing. [emoji38]
Nah... this was a pre-release pic. The shelves are filled with wick, wire, tools, batteries, and chargers.

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
Also, I don't mean to imply that I never feel hatred or anger. I absolutely do, in fact probably more than most, I merely have tools that work *for me* as I personally don't enjoy those particular emotions particularly when they hang around a long time, but I'm a human being like everyone else.

Vive la difference! I say.

Anna
Anna

I've been handling my father-in-law's estate now for what seems like forever and that's taught me a whole new meaning of the word "hate." This are my wife's sisters and brother-in-law aka Cerberus, the dog that guards the gates of Hell:

Attachments

• Cerberus.jpg
    Cerberus.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 13

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
AA teaches to pray for the people you hate (along with wishing yourself and loved ones much success and happiness as well). It works. It may take a while but it does. Of course, since anger/resentment is probably one of the major things that can take you back out into ETOH/drug land, it probably makes sense.

I guess I've been practicing that one too long now, as it works, and I find my life is easier along the way, to wish only my beloveds and myself goodness, happiness and a better life.

With that said, that's MY opinion, and also, often as I'm praying for the bad person they either 1)Mysteriously are no longer in my presence/thoughts anymore and 2) Sometimes something bad will happen to them if it's a needed consequence. I'm merely pointing out what said actions do for ME.

Anna
Also, I don't mean to imply that I never feel hatred or anger. I absolutely do, in fact probably more than most, I merely have tools that work *for me* as I personally don't enjoy those particular emotions particularly when they hang around a long time, but I'm a human being like everyone else.

Vive la difference! I say.

Anna
Anna
I went through a very angry period. I felt like I was burning up from the inside. I had to learn forgiveness to survive! And, you're right! The people you forgive tend to suddenly no longer be in your life. Like magic!
And this is an exercise in moderation; picture dos not include one liter nic (broken down into smaller bottles) in storage, chargers, and nemmy/kayfun in hand. Notice indications of flavor-flitting.
View attachment 705053
Now I feel embarassed about all my stuff.

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
So, he who calls you a "tribalist" is sort of the ultimate group think tribal member. He will never stray from the wisdom and control of the tribe.

You got that correct. I don't know if I'm blessed or cursed as of my three best friends one is on the loony left and another the kooky right, only one hangs in the middle.

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX

Thanks for posting this. It will prove to my wife that I don't have all the vape gear on earth. Impressive!

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
And this is an exercise in moderation; picture dos not include one liter nic (broken down into smaller bottles) in storage, chargers, and nemmy/kayfun in hand. Notice indications of flavor-flitting.
View attachment 705053

I am not sure if I should post a picture of the next vapemail or not based on this.

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
I'd ask to post that pic in thee Shinyitis Support Group thread, but I'm not entirely sure what the effect might be, so imm'a gonna hold off. LOL.

Anna

I can put my next picture up if you think it will help.

I am planning on living forever.

Users who are viewing this thread