Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
I'd ask to post that pic in thee Shinyitis Support Group thread, but I'm not entirely sure what the effect might be, so imm'a gonna hold off. LOL.

Anna
Flavor-flitters don't need a support group. I don't even do recipes. My chocolate vape is a bit of this and a bit of that from various chocolate flavors, gratis a member of this thread. Very rounded, and authentic milky chocolate.

I just placed an order with FT for *****

$13.00. Back when it seemed that everyone was pressuring for spend........spend, I started a budgeter's group. It died with the transfer.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
You got that correct. I don't know if I'm blessed or cursed as of my three best friends one is on the loony left and another the kooky right, only one hangs in the middle.

You are fortunate to have three, crazy though they may be.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
And stuff and such ?

70G2HcUNgNQ.market_maxres.jpg

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Jeez... I'm away for a while, and a philosophical debate breaks out. Wow.

Been kinda trackin, but I'm dealing with the Devil's own schedule (end of year paperwork out the wazoo), as well as some medical issues (severe Barrett's Esophagus, hiatal hernia, dysplasia).

Ain't stopped me from vaping, though...

4324b83426405c3d863b00a59a0efcc2.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    Your bowing in the middle here and there....LOL.

brewbear

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 9, 2017

Been kinda trackin, but I'm dealing with the Devil's own schedule (end of year paperwork out the wazoo), as well as some medical issues (severe Barrett's Esophagus, hiatal hernia, dysplasia).

My only question is : How do you keep the dust off all of them?

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
    SF Bay Area
    Still loving mine. Can’t wait to get a tube mod to stick it on, especially since I broke into the ego AIO and I’m loving the tube shape of it. Put some 12mg in it and used it as my between massage sessions puffer for the last few days.
    Thanks RainSong...I'll make sure and report back just as soon as I get my hands on it !!!...And right off the bat I'm gon'a use the extension kit so it'll be interesting to see how that works out...Trig :)

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 9, 2017
    Has anyone ever put a DNA chip into a mod they love aesthetically but hate functionally?
    How did you go about doing that?
    I really think I can put a dna60 chip into my milspec/smy mr. q mod if I understand the diagram correctly.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia

Let's Daaaance, Shawn.

I always thought tribalism was a beat.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Where the HECK have YOU been, aik??? Hi!

ChelsB

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 12, 2016
    California
    Still loving mine. Can’t wait to get a tube mod to stick it on, especially since I broke into the ego AIO and I’m loving the tube shape of it. Put some 12mg in it and used it as my between massage sessions puffer for the last few days.

I used to talk incessantly about the ego aio. It got my off cigs. One of my 3 set ups I brought to my parents house this evening was an aio (I was feeling nostalgic). That’s probably the best deal we’ll ever find! Glad I jumped on it
    And I will never buy stm clones again. The green one is bad too
    (Paint bubbling off)

Last edited:

ChelsB

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 12, 2016
    California
    Flavor-flitters don't need a support group. I don't even do recipes. My chocolate vape is a bit of this and a bit of that from various chocolate flavors, gratis a member of this thread. Very rounded, and authentic milky chocolate.

I just placed an order with FT for *****

$13.00. Back when it seemed that everyone was pressuring for spend........spend, I started a budgeter's group. It died with the transfer.

The last time I tried a chocolate ejuice it was a chocolate strawberry from e cig express and it was AWFUL! Never again! I’ve never even tried a diy with chocolate

aikanae1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 2, 2013
    az
    Let's Daaaance, Shawn.

Where the HECK have YOU been, aik??? Hi!
    Hiding. I've got waaaay to many obsessions going on right now. And crappy internet. Not a lot of vape gear of interest - until I saw SMOK Priv One. Omg. That's my style.

I'm probably the whimpist vaper on ecf. I like starter kits better than all the advanced stuff I have collecting dust.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 24, 2013
    Tomah Wisconsin
    The last time I tried a chocolate ejuice it was a chocolate strawberry from e cig express and it was AWFUL! Never again! I’ve never even tried a diy with chocolate
    I could send you a sampler bottle of a mix of every chocolate flavoring I have. PM function is wonky.

Users who are viewing this thread