Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Thank You, but I am still worried, hard to type. Thank You
My Dad just finished rehab from shoulder replacement surgery at 86, and I never stopped worrying over the two months leading up to his surgery. I hope you can find a way to keep that worry in check while being a positive support, but it will be there no matter what.

I'm passing along good wishes for both of you!

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
gotta keep in mind - the technical marvels of modern medicine ! truly remarkable

No need to apologize for venting.we're here for you. Sending positive thoughts your mom's way and ((((hugs)))) to you.
View attachment 705997

MIL had aortal valve replacement at 90, had her pacemaker put in the following year at 91. Took all her nurses to keep her in overnight ;) She'll be 95 next month.

As said, modern medicine, do watch for infection.

@Burnie . . .

Nothing that anyone says can really make it any better for what "You" & your Mom are having to deal right now, however just know that . . .

"GOOD VIBES" & "POSITIVE THOUGHTS" . . .

Are being sent to both of "YOU" . . .

112886906_o.jpg

(BTW: This is from an individual who had a Quintuple Bypass almost 2 years ago ... ;) )

OK, more good vibes sent your way. Hang in there, ((((Burnie)))) :wub:

Even MORE good vibes and hugs coming your way! :)
Hang in there, and vent whenever you need to. We're all here for you...anytime you need us! :thumbs:

.... and sending more good vibes and best wishes to you @Burnie :)

My Dad just finished rehab from shoulder replacement surgery at 86, and I never stopped worrying over the two months leading up to his surgery. I hope you can find a way to keep that worry in check while being a positive support, but it will be there no matter what.

I'm passing along good wishes for both of you!
Thank You ALL :wub:

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
Just got a call from my mom, she is scheduled to have a pacemaker put in Monday, I am not handling this well. She is 82, and as far as I knew she was fine (she keeps things to herself). This has me worried. :( :nun:

Sorry just need to vent :(

Burnie...I had a pacemaker installed last year in April (I'm 61) and all went smoothly.My Mom had hers put in 10 years ago and is due to have hers replaced in a month or so (she's 87).

Sending GOOD thoughts yer way!!!

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
So, I’ve been gone for a while. I see lots of new tootle tanks coming out, are any of them good? I’ve been stagnant regarding vape mail (except of liquid - I don’t diy and have no desire to start). Just wondering what I missed.

For all those that have been sick or suffered a loss, I’m very sorry. For all those whose birthday or vaperversaries that I have missed CONGRATS!

I’ve missed you folks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
For a tootler? Probably not. If cloud chasing, with the higher amp needs, maybe.

You're only looking at 3/100ths of a volt. That small a variance can show up from dirty contacts (on the battery or the charger), or it may be from ageing.

I just go by actual use time. If a cell no longer runs the "usual" time, it's time for retirement. For me, and my vaping style, if it won't handle a full KF2L, it's time.
Thank you. I recently bought three new batteries, and was debating if and when to retire my old ones. Now I will be changing batteries every time I empty a 5ml topper and put a full one on. Except I have already decided to retire three of them. Sigh!

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Very good sale going on at Heaven Gifts until January 3rd! I placed a big combined order for a bunch of things for several local friends & neighbors, for another ECF member, some as gifts, and for myself. The 30% off took $94.21 off the order total...AND I chose Free Shipping by HK DHL Express, which saved an additional $31. By the way, you can select whatever company/cost you want for shipping method, and it will deduct the full cost. It doesn't matter if it was the cheapest or most expensive one! I chose HK DHL Express because I've been amazed at how fast it gets to my door.

Details from their website:
"Christmas & New Year is coming. We set a long sale for Christmas and upcoming New Year 2018. Just take advantage of it.

Part 1:
Time: 4pm Dec. 13, 2017 - 4pm Jan. 3, 2018 (GMT+8)
Sales: Get 30% off for all items (except clearance items/Premium e-Juice)
Code: XMAS30

Part 2:
Goods cost of a single order over US$120 (after 30% discount) will enjoy FREE SHIPPING.

Attention:
1. This sale is only for Retail customers. All the discounts above refer to goods cost only, shipping fee excluded.
2. When you applied the coupon code, the total goods cost turned to 30% off directly. You can compare with the original price to get confirmed.
3. Other discount or code cannot be applied at the same time.
4. Unpaid orders will be cancelled before and after sales, don't forget paying!"

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
Very good sale going on at Heaven Gifts until January 3rd! I placed a big combined order for a bunch of things for several local friends & neighbors, for another ECF member, some as gifts, and for myself. The 30% off took $94.21 off the order total...AND I chose Free Shipping by HK DHL Express, which saved an additional $31. By the way, you can select whatever company/cost you want for shipping method, and it will deduct the full cost. It doesn't matter if it was the cheapest or most expensive one! I chose HK DHL Express because I've been amazed at how fast it gets to my door.

Details from their website:
"Christmas & New Year is coming. We set a long sale for Christmas and upcoming New Year 2018. Just take advantage of it.

Part 1:
Sales: Get 30% off for all items (except clearance items/Premium e-Juice)
Code: XMAS30

Part 2:
Goods cost of a single order over US$120 (after 30% discount) will enjoy FREE SHIPPING.

Attention:
1. This sale is only for Retail customers. All the discounts above refer to goods cost only, shipping fee excluded.
2. When you applied the coupon code, the total goods cost turned to 30% off directly. You can compare with the original price to get confirmed.
3. Other discount or code cannot be applied at the same time.
4. Unpaid orders will be cancelled before and after sales, don't forget paying!"

You can add clearance and gifts as well and enjoy free shipping.

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
alright squonker-puffs. I need recommendations for my first squonk mod. looking to spend around 50 bucks. preferably some kind of kit that comes with a decent atty. MTL or DTL, doesn't matter. it'll be a toy at first, just to see if I like it. prefer a mech, but I could make regulated work as well.

looking at the pulse pretty closely, but seeing if anyone has something else.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
So, I’ve been gone for a while. I see lots of new tootle tanks coming out, are any of them good? I’ve been stagnant regarding vape mail (except of liquid - I don’t diy and have no desire to start). Just wondering what I missed.

For all those that have been sick or suffered a loss, I’m very sorry. For all those whose birthday or vaperversaries that I have missed CONGRATS!

I’ve missed you folks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Where have you been girlfriend? We missed you! I hope all is well with you :wub:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
alright squonker-puffs. I need recommendations for my first squonk mod. looking to spend around 50 bucks. preferably some kind of kit that comes with a decent atty. MTL or DTL, doesn't matter. it'll be a toy at first, just to see if I like it. prefer a mech, but I could make regulated work as well.

looking at the pulse pretty closely, but seeing if anyone has something else.

I have a couple of Kanger Dripboxes, Dripbox 160s and a Dripbox 2. Also bit on the HCigar VT inbox. The available atties for the kanger mods are "o.k.", but I picked up a couple of SXK Hadaly atties from Fasttech. Probably my favorite BF atty. I did get BF pins for my Velocity clones. They work pretty well too.

Users who are viewing this thread