Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Those damn enablers. You know who you are.

This showed up today.

C3n1iKq.jpg
I really wanted one of them in that same color. It is now showing discontinued at FT Just my luck,enjoy!

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
I really wanted one of them in that same color. It is now showing discontinued at FT Just my luck,enjoy!

I have lost count how many times FT has discontinued something I ordered before it arrived.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
From what I read, the Hohm Base will do that. It has a "battery doctor " function as well. Maybe @Shawn Hoefer can chime in.
Yeah. The Hohm Base will refresh cells and even charge fully depleted cells. I got mine during the Black Friday sale, and it's already paid for itself by resurrecting about 8 cells destined for the recycle bin.
I'm not so concerned with reviving batteries as I am with just having a way to know the battery health so I know when to recycle.
Those damn enablers. You know who you are.

This showed up today.

C3n1iKq.jpg
Let us know how you like it so I can enjoy it vicariously through you. Mine has shipped. But, who knows when it might arrive?

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
Let us know how you like it so I can enjoy it vicariously through you. Mine has shipped. But, who knows when it might arrive?

Four days from shipping to cleared customs. That has to be some kind of record. 4 days for CP to put a label on it and send it 65 miles.

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
Yeah. The Hohm Base will refresh cells and even charge fully depleted cells. I got mine during the Black Friday sale, and it's already paid for itself by resurrecting about 8 cells destined for the recycle bin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Thank you for that!

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
Just got a call from my mom, she is scheduled to have a pacemaker put in Monday, I am not handling this well. She is 82, and as far as I knew she was fine (she keeps things to herself). This has me worried. :( :nun:

Sorry just need to vent :(
Pacemakers tend to be an outpatient procedure these days, not nearly as dangerous as they were eons ago. Now, if you were saying quadruple bypass.... She will be fine! Good vibes aplenty coming your way:nun:

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Pacemakers tend to be an outpatient procedure these days, not nearly as dangerous as they were eons ago. Now, if you were saying quadruple bypass.... She will be fine! Good vibes aplenty coming your way:nun:
Thank You, but I am still worried, hard to type. Thank You

misswish1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
NM
Just got a call from my mom, she is scheduled to have a pacemaker put in Monday, I am not handling this well. She is 82, and as far as I knew she was fine (she keeps things to herself). This has me worried. :( :nun:

My hubby had no problems at all. Overnight stay, be careful of the incision until it heals. Of course you are worried! That's your mom. Prayers on the way.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida

No need to apologize for venting.we're here for you. Sending positive thoughts your mom's way and ((((hugs)))) to you.
ee8f8b0db450ce17ec3ce7127136a6de.jpg

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA

MIL had aortal valve replacement at 90, had her pacemaker put in the following year at 91. Took all her nurses to keep her in overnight ;) She'll be 95 next month.

As said, modern medicine, do watch for infection.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
@Burnie . . .

Nothing that anyone says can really make it any better for what "You" & your Mom are having to deal right now, however just know that . . .

"GOOD VIBES" & "POSITIVE THOUGHTS" . . .

Are being sent to both of "YOU" . . .

112886906_o.jpg

(BTW: This is from an individual who had a Quintuple Bypass almost 2 years ago ... ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread