Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
Hmm, pic showed up for me, but only as a link in your followup... things that make you go "hmmmm......"

Yeah. That's really weird. I used to use a different pic hosting service but switched to Imgur when that one tried charging people. I tried the various Imgur links in an IMG tag but they all showed up as broken links in my original post.

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
J0hy54U.jpg

This is the BBcode on Imgur.

Reactions: petrotech

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
vape MAIL!!!

The Jac arrived today!

Man, they sure package these things well. The clear plastic box in which it came was shrink-wrapped and sealed in a padded paper package which was then mailed in a padded envelope!

View attachment 738115

Now time for fun!

I got mine for Christmas.

Nice mod. I've been losing some paint though. Especially above and below the battery door. The magnets are strong and if you don't put the door on just right it scratches the paint. And it's coming off the sharp edges around the display window and around the edge of the sloping part and the base. I've had to tighten up the tiny screws on the top and bottom a couple of times.

I love it anyway. The TC works great. I keep it at home so I can't drop it or lose it. The first time I took it out I dropped it on concrete and scratched the battery door up. Still works fine though so I guess it's tough.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
I don't get to buy much vaping stuff these days. I got plenty of everything I need and I don't feel the urge to try new gear.

Last week I did order some spare screws for KFLs from McMaster Carr. Bit of an odd experience. I got a multi lifetime supply of deck screws, fill screws, and air hole screws for $14. The odd thing was the site didn't include mailing charges during the ordering process. It just said, applicable shipping will be added. I didn't find out how much they had charged me until I got the receipt by email a couple of days later. It was $6, which seems reasonable. Just never had that happen before.

I had taken some air hole screws out a while back to try to stop the whistling noise, and lost them. Didn't seem to help with the noise. But I was getting a bit of seepage from the air holes on the bottom. I got flat end air flow screws instead of the original cup ends and they don't whistle at all.

I got some seepage from the fill screws as well. The new screws have slightly larger heads and they are flatter on the underside too, and they don't leak at all.

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
A lil espresso dripped in da atomizer helps too.

A long time ago I saw some juice with several different add-ins. One was supposed to be relaxing, one was supposed to make you sleepy, and one was supposed to have caffeine in it to wake you up. I didn't try the caffeine one because I was having some insomnia problems and coffee was making me very, very jittery so I don't know if it worked or not. I'll dig around and see if I can find the stuff again.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
A long time ago I saw some juice with several different add-ins. One was supposed to be relaxing, one was supposed to make you sleepy, and one was supposed to have caffeine in it to wake you up. I didn't try the caffeine one because I was having some insomnia problems and coffee was making me very, very jittery so I don't know if it worked or not. I'll dig around and see if I can find the stuff again.
That was the high voltage line.

High Voltage Vaporz • Premium Energized E-Liquid

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I'll dig around and see if I can find the stuff again.

I'D be interested...always curious about trying something NEW...

EDIT: While typing this...Shawn posted his High Voltage link...(off to check that out)...

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.

Users who are viewing this thread