Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Perhaps not "everybody" would do. ;)

0721181546.jpg

dedi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2010
Rochester NY
I'd think...by now...EVERYBODY here would have a Minifit with them when they're out and about...:thumbs:

I don't come here very much anymore.....it this real or sarcastic? If for real, what is your life expectancy on the Minifit. Thx!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'd think...by now...EVERYBODY here would have a Minifit with them when they're out and about...:thumbs:

So... you're under the impression that there is a "The One" that works for EVERYBODY?

Gerry, Gerry, Gerry... (sigh). Have you learned nothing of We Vapers? ;)

1c5d22d0-3cc8-43e5-a8bd-a9f65e19c64f-9ffc6210-6b31-4959-863e-65c3597b0ac4-v1.png

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Wait just one little minute, DPL! What about the.......

THE BME!!!!!!!!!! (BEST mod EVER!) :lol:

Welp (as YOU would, Kat), my "best" depends on my mood.

I had to run out earlier, and THIS was the "BEST" (for that particular moment). Ask me again in an hour. ;)

WE --- ARE --- VAPERS!!!!!! :vapor:

DaniMini-Odyssey_20190817_132202.jpg

Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye
Huh. The best one is either the one closest to my paw or the one next to it. Or the one with the current load of the flavor of the minute. :rolleyes:

Me too, but I have so many tootle puffers choose from. Minifit always in the sling sack and one of the others in my pocket.
IMG_2253.jpg

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Strange Question :rolleyes:

What is the best "Tasting" VG you have run across. Notice the word "Tasting", not vaping. I am out, and it has been so long I am unsure who has the best out there. This won't be for vaping, I add it to Lotta Latte for flavoring my morning Snus. :w00t:

Hello Everyone... :toast:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA

What is the best "Tasting" VG you have run across. Notice the word "Tasting", not vaping. I am out, and it has been so long I am unsure who has the best out there. This won't be for vaping, I add it to Lotta Latte for flavoring my morning Snus. :w00t:

Hi back!

4271.gif

Darn, can't help with that question, either. Mine is always a blend :lol:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Nor I, Mr. Burnie (sorry). I have stuff from Amazon, but I only mix between 20 and 35% VG, so I don't really know what "good" is where VG is concerned. The stuff I have is fine, but I also like MyFreedomSmokes nic (that everyone else seems to hate), so I have NO idea...

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I am here Every Day (a couple of times), Read all posts, From the Beginning, started in part one you know, :)
Thanks for the reply's, have to look at my bookmarks and older purchases to see where I ordered from before.
Just know I see ALL of you Every Day :wub:

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
Hey all. Can a person be a part time Tootle Puffer. I enjoy both tootle puffs, and clouds. Just depends on my mood and circumstances/surroundings. I EDC a small device in my pocket. Ya’ll take a vote and let me know if I’m in. I need another good thread to be active in. This looks like it fits the bill just perfect.:)

Tootles y’all! View attachment 832531

You don't even have to puff! I hit DTL at 8W. Tootling, but not puffing. Keeping the vapor cool with low power and big with 98VG. Hit it cool, toke it, puff it, and tootle on!

Oh, and...

Welcome Rob!

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
What is the best "Tasting" VG you have run across.

I really like Bulk Apothecary's VG and their PG myself. I know IDJoel is another fan of theirs, too, as are others I can't remember right now.

Both are super quality, IMO, and if you price compare total price (item cost + S/H), BA usually beats out the main competition (Essential Depot), as well as others. They ship very fast and package items well for shipment, too. I've always thought it was kind of interesting that I can order a gallon each of VG & PG from BA, and including S/H from Ohio to me...it still beats Essential Depot's total price...and they're only about 60 miles from me! ;)

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
I am here Every Day (a couple of times), Read all posts, From the Beginning, started in part one you know, :)
Thanks for the reply's, have to look at my bookmarks and older purchases to see where I ordered from before.
Just know I see ALL of you Every Day :wub:

upload_2019-8-17_21-4-0.jpeg

Reactions: Katdarling

Users who are viewing this thread