Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Came across this forgotten thread in a google search.

18350 cigar anyone?

AbNgf2S.jpg

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Hey! I got a similar mod, Smok Periscope

ZUfjqdG.jpg

The SVD is fun, so I'm guessing the Periscope can be too. Not the best chip in the world (China's were lacking back then), but it's fine. Might as we play with our toys, after all!

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    The SVD is fun, so I'm guessing the Periscope can be too. Not the best chip in the world (China's were lacking back then), but it's fine. Might as we play with our toys, after all!

The periscope's the same. The Zmax Mini has a "mean" setting so you can use that instead of the PWM setting and get no rattlesnaking (but you have to set wattage a little lower than in PWM). Beautiful brushed finish, though.

The Periscope also has a beautiful brushed finish, no "mean" function so you get rattlesnaking. It has an OLED scren instead of the bright-azz LED screen the Zmax Mini has. But the fire button is just like the Itaste button except doesn't protrude nearly as much so it's kinda awkward pushing it, which i smade worse given that it has that raised border around it. Too bad.

I rarely use the Periscope...only for nostaligia once in a while.

The Zmax I use a lot becuase I can hold it just like a cigar and teh button's not an issue. Just squeeze a bit to fire it. Very natural feeling. Next best thing to autodraw. Can't really do that with an ego, it never really feels like a cigar cuz the buttons not in the right place.

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Didn't we JUST celebrate @Katdarling ' s birthday? My, how time flies. ;)

1706201328021.png

As an ancient reminder, for those where were around what now feels like so very long ago.

Vapeversary was a word, back then. In KD's honor, let there be laughter, or at least some giggles. :) :bday:

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Same message on Eleafus.com and Wismec.us. Been up a while.

VapeNear not too enticing.

I'll trust your judgment on Near. I hadn't bothered...

Yes - I recognized the email. Like I said, another one, and I've become numb. Sadly, at that.

• Agree
    Reactions: Katdarling

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    It is disgusting. Never hear a word about pmta. etc. anymore. Seems they caused mass destruction as planned and now don't care much. It is all so ridiculous, I have given up on all the petitions, etc. since I don't think anything will do much good at this point. I am just glad I have what I need (I think). Probably should get a few more z coils to be sure.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    The only real surprise is that it's taken this long...

Well eleaf shut down their US site with a farewell message right when USPS regs went into effect, then about a month (or less) later they opened it back up. I think Joytech US site did the same, but can't remember. I used to shop Eleaf US a lot because they were having stellar deals on old gear that I liked.

Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA

Users who are viewing this thread