Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
Here's a review of the atomizer on the My Vapor Store website:

Using these in the joyetech Ego AIO-Eco. The flavor these produce are great. My only issue with them is that sometimes they will last for 5 days, other times they start getting a burnt taste after 2 days, very hit or miss. Using with a 50/50 pg/vg 50mg nic salt eliquid.

Was this review helpful to you?
star3.gif
They're good
June 26, 2018
Reviewer: Ian Marshall from Skaneateles, NY United States

https://www.myvaporstore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=JOYE-BTP20&ID=152407&yes=yes

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
Huh. I looked just now and all of the vendors that I see are saying that you can only use the Batpack with the ECO D16 tank and vice versa. Real deal or crappy marketing lie?

My guess is the real deal. I think it would be hard to build for those batteries. Worth a try though. Lol

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
My guess is the real deal. I think it would be hard to build for those batteries. Worth a try though. Lol

My big concern is the safe Amp limit for those batteries and my second concern is the operating specs for the mod itself. You could easily slap a tiny little Kayfun on there with, oh, a 0.30-ish Ohm coil on it. But will it fire and will it fry the batteries?

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
MFS has those in their Starter Kit/Bundle section on their website...and they're having a 20% off sale on the Starter Kits, too! I'll go doublecheck the dates and the code to use.

ETA: I'd posted this on the Are You Done.... thread:

My Freedom Smokes

This week, save 20% off all our starter kits!
Just use the promo code in the CART before checkout.

PROMO CODE: STARTUP20
*Coupon cannot be combined with other promo codes*
Expires Monday July 23rd (Midnight EST)

Here's a link to the page for their Starter Kits...sorted lowest price to highest price: https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/starter-kits-all-in-one-devices.html?dir=asc&order=price

Thanks. Did this and used some points to shave the cost a bit as well.

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
I have a friend who is struggling to quit smoking and 100% vape. She is using Protanks/protank style tanks; I rebuild the heads for her. She would like to try something else. Total tootler and I don't see her rebuilding in the near future.

Any suggestions? It's been so long since I looked at tanks, being totally happy with my Kayfuns and Doggie-styles.

What nic level are you using.

Remember the terms good enough and close enough. Quitting smoking isn't easy.

JanTee

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2014
Saint-Lazare, Quebec, Canada
I would add to that never ever vape those internal bats on pass through while charging. I don't care what the manufacturers say, they are li po and fine as permanent batteries but more unstable then li ion so if something were to go wrong it would likely be while charging while simultaneously discharging. Heaven knows we drop them, throw them in the car cup holders or in the purse. Sure they are generally the safest batteries but why risk it?

JanTee

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2014
Saint-Lazare, Quebec, Canada

Love love looooove the innokin platform zenith tank and kroma mod kit. Lasts all day for most people, the coils run forever, nice mtl draw, tanks are easy to fill and never ever leak. Throw a tasty 18 or more juice in there for your friend and I'll bet she will find it easy and fun. That's half the battle. I tell my hardline smokers to also get something like a minifit It's cheap and very like a cig drawand some 40 or 60 salt juice in tobacco flavour or something else they consider a treat. Vape on that mtl very slow, 2 seconds in mouth, inhale to lung and hold 2 seconds and exhale from the nose. Usually that kills they last few cigs. If not I put them on a net and perhaps a bit of wta if it's still not kicked or a combo mix Till we find the right thing for them. Hth

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida

She is vaping 18mg nic. She has 2 Pico and likes them. I am also thinking of her getting some WTA liquid. She likes fruits, does not want tobacco. She smokes menthol and adds some "cooling" to her fruity juice.

Thanks for the suggestions, I have some research to do.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
She is vaping 18mg nic. She has 2 Pico and likes them. I am also thinking of her getting some WTA liquid. She likes fruits, does not want tobacco. She smokes menthol and adds some "cooling" to her fruity juice.

Thanks for the suggestions, I have some research to do.
That's what I used to smoke too so here is the recipe I came up with. It's a mild menthol with a lot of cooling because it gives me a TH that I still need. Not quite like a cig TH but a good sub. Maybe she'd like it:
FOR 100mL juice
50/50 PG/VG
2 mL menthol
7 mL koolada

She'd need to adjust the PG/VG for the nic of course

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Any suggestions? It's been so long since I looked at tanks

How about my current favorite tank...the Innokin Zenith MTL Tank...

Extremely quick/easy Top-Fill...4ml....NO leaks...can change coil without emptying the tank...(although the coils last "forever")...NO flooding/gurgling ever...and gives an outstanding MTL vaping experience...

Innokin Zenith MTL Tank -4ML

:2c:

ilporcupine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
IL, Duh
My big concern is the safe Amp limit for those batteries and my second concern is the operating specs for the mod itself. You could easily slap a tiny little Kayfun on there with, oh, a 0.30-ish Ohm coil on it. But will it fire and will it fry the batteries?
Those batteries are not gonna melt down. Just go dead, like right now, if you were to draw too many amps.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Good morning tootlepuffers my last Sunday of Freedom. Of course, I overslept. This tells me to remember I CANNOT trust myself with any reliability to like, leave my alarm clock on my nightstand (good to know really) but I overslept after turning it off by 3 hours.

I'm glad I did this today, not tomorrow, although it does mess up my sleep schedule stuff. LOL oh well. I plan to do NOTHING today other then making sure I take care of what I need to have ready for tomorrow (Clothing, etc.)

Spent lots of money on the kid's wardrobe and not shiny stuff but oh well. It was kind of really satisfying anyway and I am playing with my Geekvape Ammit, man, so that's been satisfying. I love Geekvape stuff, I have decided. LOL.

Anna

Users who are viewing this thread