Totally Wicked's service

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokingclam

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Punta Gorda, Florida
I purchased my first 901 from Wicked about 3 weeks ago. Earlier in the week my atomizer decided to go. I called Patty in the Florida office to see if I could pick one up from here since I work in the Bradenton area everyday. Unfortunately they only ship and don't have an office set up yet. She told me to ship it back to her and she would replace it for me. Well that was Monday and I realized that I didn't have any stamps in the house to get it in the mail. Today is Thursday and I still don't have any stamps in the house. My mind is like a sieve lately, been to the store twice and forgot them both times...:rolleyes:. Got home from work tonight and there was a package from Totally Wicked with a new atomizer even before I got the old one back to them. My 901 is now up and running again....:thumb:. Just wanted to thank them for the good service and put up a good word for them on here. Anyone thinking of purchasing from them they are one of the best in my book.

***note to self- remember to buy stamps tomorrow.***:rolleyes:

ritalee76

ECF Veteran
They really are awesome! My first e-cig was the one that is overpriced at the mall...

I had already been lurking here on the forums before I got that one (it was a gift) so I already pretty much knew what model I wanted...

Called Wicked up and they were nothing but helpful on the phone, letting me know what extra parts and accessories I would need and even talked me out of buying things I wouldn't need... Nothing but good things to say about them...

Plus, their liquid kicks some serious ....!

Now the mail lady... That's another subject LOL

Rita

tinear

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Florida, U.S.A.
Wicked has a USA suplier? I feel dumb I ordered juice from the UK site before I found this forum. Will I have trouble getting it from UK? Anybody have the site handy?

(sorry, i don't have enough posts yet to post links.)

i order some ejuice on the 15th. was in my box on the 18th :D , but ~ i'm also in Fla.

Bulldog44

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Raleigh NC
WOW, sounds like great customer service. VERY impressed. I just got through watching Rita's video on their 901 and I want another 901. I bought mine from Katy at thesmokelessshop.com ( can not say enough good things about her and her site ) but kinda wanted to mix and match. I am pretty sure I will be ordering one from wicked possibly tonight. Waiting to hear what Rita says about wicked's liquids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread