TT Daily Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas
Thank you again for the update!! That is good and bad news I guess...he is getting better Good! But has to stay a bit longer Bad! All in all very positive news again!! :)

SC
This means that we're going to have to prepare more "funnies" until TT gets back. Gonna have to put my thinking cap on.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Thank you Salem. As bad as I would like to see him and know he hates it, I am glad that sounds like they aren't going to take any chances sending him home to early

Thats right. And he said that normally he would be fighting them on it but I think that this scared him enough not to want to take chances :)

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Thanks for the update, Salem......there's nothing like sleeping in your own bed with familiar settings to help heal what ails ya.....TT just has to wait a few more days..I am sure he knows it is for his own good, but he sure doesn't have to like it.....:)

too bad we don't bounce back as quickly as we did when we were younger... and too bad there is no WIFI.......what did we ever do without it?
Glad to hear he is sleeping well with his new cpap.(sp)....

will check back later...
:)

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Me too Sd. And he agreed that he did not want to be back in the hospital a few weeks from now with a reoccuring problem. And hey! He has 6 channels on his TV LOL No wifi :(

Wow. When I was in the hospital, I had my Riva 510, Wifi, my laptop and HBO. Tell him that he needs to find a better hospital if he gets sick again.

-LD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread