TW Tornado

Status
Not open for further replies.

anjilek

Nov 18, 2010
Michigan
Just got my 5 pack of Tornado 650mah batteries with the 5 battery charger from Totally Wicked.

Let me first say that I loved the vape of my standard 510 for the first 30-60 minutes and then I got the drop off that has been reported to death. Then 30-60 minutes later I had to switch batteries. So I wanted a bigger battery.

Totally Wicked's Christmas sale was ridiculously priced. I got the 5 batts and charger for around $52 with shipping. I used a coupon code with the sale which I couldn't believe they let me do. Shipped about 24hrs later so A+ there (USPS in Florida stinks in December FYI).

Opened the package and threw everything on the charger to wait my 4-8 hours before use. 1.5 hours in and green lights started popping up. I believe they test everything, (the lit says probably won't need the full charge time out of the box), so they came partially charged!

Slapped a carto on my wifes and an attie on mine and vaped away! Vape was perfect! Huge plumes. What I expect from a 510. What surprised me was 10 hours later to be getting the same huge vapes! We chain vape and rarely set our pv's down unless we need 2 hands to clean or make dinner or work, so I figured I would get 6hr's if I was lucky. Went to bed b4 they ran out!

Next day 8am -12pm, my wifes battery finally blinked at her around 11pm but kept vaping for the next hour until bed. I did notice a slight drop off around the same time but nothing like my standard batteries do.

I love these batteries. I love the prices! I not only will, but have, recommended these to anyone interested! Great job TW!:D

Janie47

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2010
Tennessee
Just got my 5 pack of Tornado 650mah batteries with the 5 battery charger from Totally Wicked.

Let me first say that I loved the vape of my standard 510 for the first 30-60 minutes and then I got the drop off that has been reported to death. Then 30-60 minutes later I had to switch batteries. So I wanted a bigger battery.

Totally Wicked's Christmas sale was ridiculously priced. I got the 5 batts and charger for around $52 with shipping. I used a coupon code with the sale which I couldn't believe they let me do. Shipped about 24hrs later so A+ there (USPS in Florida stinks in December FYI).

Opened the package and threw everything on the charger to wait my 4-8 hours before use. 1.5 hours in and green lights started popping up. I believe they test everything, (the lit says probably won't need the full charge time out of the box), so they came partially charged!

Slapped a carto on my wifes and an attie on mine and vaped away! Vape was perfect! Huge plumes. What I expect from a 510. What surprised me was 10 hours later to be getting the same huge vapes! We chain vape and rarely set our pv's down unless we need 2 hands to clean or make dinner or work, so I figured I would get 6hr's if I was lucky. Went to bed b4 they ran out!

Next day 8am -12pm, my wifes battery finally blinked at her around 11pm but kept vaping for the next hour until bed. I did notice a slight drop off around the same time but nothing like my standard batteries do.

I love these batteries. I love the prices! I not only will, but have, recommended these to anyone interested! Great job TW!:D

Hi and thanks for posting this. Do you know if the sale is over, or do you have a link to the sale? I'm slammed at work and didn't have a lot of time to look, but couldn't find this deal on TW's website.

Thanks!

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
the sale will go until the 21st. it's a yoyo sale so the percentage off changes at any time of the day. the kit he is referring to was the 5th day of christmas. they sold out, so you would have to buy the items separately. i did that and was able to get all the parts when the yoyo dropped to 54% for about 54.00. don't forget to add the mains adapters.
Hi and thanks for posting this. Do you know if the sale is over, or do you have a link to the sale? I'm slammed at work and didn't have a lot of time to look, but couldn't find this deal on TW's website.

Thanks!

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I use the 510 mega attys and carts on my 1000mah Tornado's. They last forever and hold a ton of juice AND I love using the cone on for a really nice, warm vape.
Yes, the Yo-Yo sale is still on. Still can use code for additional 7.5% --- 744B5

I got the five pack and loaded the carts that come on the attys with Fluval and TW Decandent Vapor juice and I am a happy vaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread