Not open for further replies.

ManniGfaltig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Germany
Hey,

I just put a kayfun Drip-Tip on my Ithaka. This DripTip is made like the UFS Mouthpieces with a very small hole in the end. This way the vapour gets more concentrated and hits your tongue like a (laser) beam which results in an even more intense flavour experience for me. :vapor:
It would be great if there would be such a part as a replacement for the new telescopic mouthpiece! :thumb:

ManniGfaltig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Germany
I think I didn't explain it too well. I mean a mouthpiece that is almost the same as the current telescopic mouthpiece. My Ithaka Mouthpiece has an Inner Diameter of about 5.5mm. That piece that I think of has an inner diameter of 5.5mm but at the end it is "sealed" with only a like 2mm opening.

Here is a photo of my former kayfun, I use the 510 Variant of this DT now on my Ithaka.
KayfunDripTip.png

One would loose the ability to drip by using that kind mouthpiece. But as the part would replace the upper telescopic part so one could put the original part back if one really wants to drip.
The main reason is - I'd like to put a GG mouthpiece on my gear instead of finishing it with a Kayfun DripTip... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread