Unofficial BWB Fanboy/Fangirl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
I have a big favor to ask. Does anyone have any applewood they could spare? Lost everything in a house fire. I can't pay anything right away but will send replacement juice once I'm able. My purse was in the house so have to go tomorrow to see about getting ID and bank cards replaced. I did have the EGO-T in my pocket and was able to go back in and salvage a cpl of batteries (not sure if they still work) and the charger. No juice or attys survived. I so don't want to go back to analogs but am totally stressed out right now.

Just to let everyone know, I'm friends with Cynderbelle on another forum. This really did happen plus, she lost her pet dog in the fire. I know they can use any and all help available. Thank God her children were at school. This is heartbreaking.

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
Thanks Whiskey. I PM'd her to see if she has a Paypal account. I don't have any extra Applewood stash to send her. I'll update when I hear back. She and I are also members of a work from home forum and I heard the news there. They lost everything except the clothes on their backs. The greatest loss was Lizzie Lou, their doggie. They had only been gone for about 30 minutes when her father in law called and told them the house was burning.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Thanks Whiskey. I PM'd her to see if she has a Paypal account. I don't have any extra Applewood stash to send her. I'll update when I hear back. She and I are also members of a work from home forum and I heard the news there. They lost everything except the clothes on their backs. The greatest loss was Lizzie Lou, their doggie. They had only been gone for about 30 minutes when her father in law called and told them the house was burning.

I'm sending her some Applewood...I have her address to mail it to...we pm'd...I offered her a Riva kit, but she declined.
If you talk to her before tomorrow...I can still send it.

mizzoufan1977

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kansas City, MO
I hear you on companies taking care of their customers. NotCig has been pretty good to me about that and I guess the top wasn't meant to come off (though that wasn't on purpose, just had a carto screwed on too tight). All in all, it is a good device and pretty tough as long as that top cap stays on. I plan on using it just for farm work, camping, etc. Things that a more delicate mod might get beat up on. Since I'm using the normal boge cartos with it (they need a bit more power, but not 5v, imo) that means not much to break with it still being screwed together too. I'm dripping my Riva at home (at least until I get the REO mini) and using clearomizers away from home.

Cynderbelle

Jan 22, 2011
Indiana
First off I want to appologize. I wasn't thinking straight when I made my first post. Probably silly but was in a panic because I didn't have my applwood or any juice for that matter. I just kept thinking it takes about a wk to get an order from BWB, I can replace the hardware in just a cpl days I am very new to this forum and can totally understand, I posted asking for a handout and when someone replied it seemed I had disapeared, I should have realized how that would look. It also totally slipped my mind that I do still have my paypal acct. My only thought was no debit card how was I going to even pay for anything.

One thing I am learning from this experience is that there are many wonderful people out there. We have been overwhelmed with the support we have received. It takes big hearted people to offer to help someone they barely know especially when the only thing you know about them is the few things they posted on a forum. It's a group I am excited to get to know better and to become a contributing member of. So once I'm settled and can be here on a regula basis ya'll may just be stuck with me :)

Cynderbelle

Jan 22, 2011
Indiana
I hate to ask but if you can spare the Riva kit I could use it. With dealing with everything to be honest and as much as I hate it it's just been easier to light up an analog then to take the time find a supplier that takes paypal and place an order. Only on the condition that once things get settled and I have a few minutes to think you will let my reimburse you.

Riverwolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
Amherst,Va
Hey Cynderbelle sorry to here about everything and pleeeeeease let me know if you need anything, I do have some applewood I know everyone has already gotten some stuff together for you but if you need anymore dont hesitate to ask. I've been working last 4 nights and just caught up on thread, so I'm kind of a day late and $ short, but still you are welcome to it!

PapaBloog

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
Fontana, CA
I've often wondered what would happen if I found myself in a stressful set of circumstances if I would revert back to analogs. Now, under some serious stress at work - I'm actually finding that I'm vaping less and still no urge for a chokie.

Honestly, I now believe that vaping has broken the 'routine' along with the 'habit' of wanting a ciggy ... the routine part is monitoring the amount of cash you have on hand, stopping by the store, circle-k, 7-11, gas station to stock up on your daily pack, counting how many sticks you have left, and knowing when you were going to smoke based on currently exercised restrictions. Once you get beyond that and find you can vape anywhere, anytime, and don't have to worry about running out...? I'm finding I'm more relaxed during stressful periods ...

Anyway, just a thought for the day, going to bed. Nite all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread