Unofficial BWB Fanboy/Fangirl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
yeah i've tried quite a few of the candles. i like them and so does the current future ex girlfriend. I like the Malty Toffee candle a lot, the backwoods brew one, and the cozy cabin one. She likes the clean cotton one, the christmas themed ones, and cappuccino. I have a few from my last juice order i haven't tried out yet. I'll get back to ya on those.

Hey phorbin, have you ever tried any of Deanna's candles? I am not a candle person, but I was thinking I could get some for my wife and still have Don's fragrances lofting in the air! There are some of the exact same names of candles as some of the juices. I think this could be an awesome compromise!!!

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
well, I'm finally back online....sorta. 4 days with no internet at all, Comcast repair guy was about as sharp as a bowling ball, and my connection speed still makes the ole' days of a dial up connection to AOL look seriously high speed by comparison. I'm about to tell comcast they can kiss my (probably won't let me use the word I want to use here so I'll go with) mule

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
I had Comcast for a very long time. I got rid of them a couple of years ago, and went with ATT Uverse. ATT has been excellent, and their service, for me, has been great. After I got rid of Comcast, is when they started caring. I would then get those form letters saying "We want you back". No Thanks! Comcast sucks in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread