UP DATES / Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

War Mouse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2010
Bay City MI
I had an email conversation concerning an issue with the color I ordered. She told me that my order was being assembled and that it was going to ship today unless I wanted to change my clear coat option. I did not. I told her to ship it as I can't stand to wait anymore. I'm expecting an email with tracking information today. You should get one (at least) Aziffel as 1108 comes first.

SimplyDraven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2008
Surprise, Az
I was under the impression this first pre-order run would pretty much a bulk production and ship process. Seems like now that shipping has begun, they are only going out a few at a time. If things don't pick up, it could potentially be weeks more before all 60 of the original pre-orders are delivered. Trying to stay patient, but it is beginning to wear thin. The lack of updates and communication is also a disappointment. Left a voicemail for Jay this morning.

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
I mean patience (Patients :ohmy:) grasshopper, good things come to those who wait! I'm just happy I got in on the first run!

I have other mods that I've waited 8 weeks, that's the longest wait I've had. Shortest was about 5 weeks.

I loved kung fu lol. Sorry for the hold ups. I have been working very hard to get them out + V2 orders + upgrades and such. Good news is they will be going out in bigger numbers starting today...keep an eye out for tracking info. There have been a few first round issues that needed to be worked out , and getting a good system set up takes time. Just a little FYI for everyone..I do not control who goes out first. Sara does all of the shipping and has no idea who is on the forums and who isn't . They will go out in the order they came in, and not by how many post you have in this sub-forum. We love ALL of our customers, and Sara does a good job of keeping it fair.

Last edited:

SimplyDraven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2008
Surprise, Az
I loved kung fu lol. Sorry for the hold ups. I have been working very hard to get them out + V2 orders + upgrades and such. Good news is they will be going out in bigger numbers starting today...keep an eye out for tracking info. There have been a few first round issues that needed to be worked out , and getting a good system set up takes time. Just a little FYI for everyone..I do not control who goes out first. Sara does all of the shipping and has no idea who is on the forums and who isn't . They will go out in the order they came in, and not by how many post you have in this sub-forum. We love ALL of our customers, and Sara does a good job of keeping it fair.

Ask for communication and ye shall receive. Thanks for the update Jay. I will continue to wait semi-patiently. :) And I wouldn't expect to be moved up in the shipping queue for posting in the forums. I want to see everyone receive their new toys, not just me.

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
last one from the etcher..needs clear coat still.
IMG_0099.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread