VAMO from vaporbreak.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapRLady

ECF Veteran
The Ocelot offered this explanation in another thread just now that may or may not be the problem: Apparently one or more of the servers are having problems with attachments so depending on which one you are logged into, you may or may not have a problem seeing attachments hosted on ECF.

I tried logging out and back in with no success. There are others having trouble seeing attachments today, hopefully ECF will work the bugs out soon.

Hopefully they will work it out, I loaded the pics remotely in this thread to show them off:http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/vamo/420845-post-pics-your-beautiful-vamos-all-enjoy.html

StuKlu

Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
Illinois
Got my 2 today from VB. It ended up taking 17 days. I was afraid it was going to take longer and when that deal came up at FastTech I bought 2 more. So shortly my wife and I will each have 2. I've been happily vaping on it all day and it is awesome in every way! Also, I had kept reading that T3s don't work without an adaptor, but my T3s fit just fine. Maybe they've upgraded the connector, but absolutely no problem, plenty of room for them.

VapRLady

ECF Veteran
Got my Vamos from Vaporbreak, this is my second order from them and they both came within 14 days and the vamo's were great, no blemishes or problems with operation. I thought I would share this picture of the package, the box it shipped in was completely crushed but my vamos were fine!:blush:
IMG_5041.jpg

Mrcarcrazy

Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Odessa, TX
Got my Vamos from Vaporbreak, this is my second order from them and they both came within 14 days and the vamo's were great, no blemishes or problems with operation. I thought I would share this picture of the package, the box it shipped in was completely crushed but my vamos were fine!:blush:
View attachment 213896
Lol. Reminds me of a box I just got from UPS. Mine had a camera lens. So I was really nervous. Our VAMO will be here next week. I'm more excited than the boss.

KC Jones

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
Rockwood, Tennessee, United States
View attachment 213896
Dang! my package was in great condition.LOL. Compared! my vamo is Working killer.

Mrcarcrazy

Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Odessa, TX
I ordered mine on the 13th and it's now been 15 days. All it shows it origin preparing shipment a bunch of times like posted earlier. I've wrote a few times and said something about customs opening it up?.?.?. Lots of things get lost in translation when trying to unerstand what they're saying.

Mine was the same...Then showed up in Illinois last week. I ordered around same time as you. Mine will be here today or tomorrow depending on the USPS carriers "Give-a-crap" level.

Note that once you see something to the effect of it hitting US shores you can track it on USPS.com or the app (if you have a smartphone).

Mine was the same...Then showed up in Illinois last week. I ordered around same time as you. Mine will be here today or tomorrow depending on the USPS carriers "Give-a-crap" level.

Note that once you see something to the effect of it hitting US shores you can track it on USPS.com or the app (if you have a smartphone).

So you had the same exact thing happen eh. Do you remember what day you ordered and how many days it finally to to get to the US?

Mrcarcrazy

Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Odessa, TX
So you had the same exact thing happen eh. Do you remember what day you ordered and how many days it finally to to get to the US?

Just checked on emails

Ordered 5/14/13
shipped 5/15/13
appeared in IL on 5/24/13

I'd say big thing is to look at the shipping date vs the order date...also realize that you're dealing with USPS once it hits the states and it has the most worthless tracking of all shippers.

From 17track

"May 27, 2013, 1:00 am, Processed through USPS Sort Facility, MIDLAND, TX 79711
May 24, 2013, 9:22 pm, Processed through USPS Sort Facility, ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
May 24, 2013, , Depart USPS Sort Facility, ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
, , Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
May 18, 2013, 2:43 pm, Acceptance, CHINA"

Just checked on emails

Ordered 5/14/13
shipped 5/15/13
appeared in IL on 5/24/13

I'd say big thing is to look at the shipping date vs the order date...also realize that you're dealing with USPS once it hits the states and it has the most worthless tracking of all shippers.

From 17track

"May 27, 2013, 1:00 am, Processed through USPS Sort Facility, MIDLAND, TX 79711
May 24, 2013, 9:22 pm, Processed through USPS Sort Facility, ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
May 24, 2013, , Depart USPS Sort Facility, ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
May 18, 2013, 2:43 pm, Acceptance, CHINA"

Yeah, mine is like this. . .

May 16, 2013, 10:18 am, Acceptance, CHINA

Kind of frustrating, if it doesn't show any difference in a few days I'm just canceling and ordering elsewhere. Seeing as some other peoples took months and some never recieved theirs, I'm just about tired of not knowing where it's at and waiting and every time I ask I just get wait a few more days. . . .

Mrcarcrazy

Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Odessa, TX

Kind of frustrating, if it doesn't show any difference in a few days I'm just canceling and ordering elsewhere. Seeing as some other peoples took months and some never recieved theirs, I'm just about tired of not knowing where it's at and waiting and every time I ask I just get wait a few more days. . . .

Oh wow, that is strange. At this point I'd almost expect it to show up before you get more shipping updates (I'm being optimistic for ya :p)...Seems like you never know when stuff is going to arrive from China. I ordered a book from New York, and it took as long as the VAMO...so you just never know. Good luck.

StuKlu

Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
Illinois

That's how mine was too. I predict it will be in your mailbox by the end of this week

Spike64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Michigan

Quit crying dude...you'll have it by Labor Day I'm sure....LOL...:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread