ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
Enjoyed the pics. Hope it's not just white folks. I enjoy events where there's a diversity of people.

I have only seen 2 people vaping in the wild. The first one wasn't white and he was able to answer enough of my questions to cause me to want to learn more. That lead me to trying it.

On the topic of the first line, I'm considering going to this event because I would like to meet other vapers. Everyone I socialize with is either a long time former smoker or never smoked their entire life. This of course means none of them know anything about it other than what I've told them. At least they are supportive that I'm not smoking anymore.

All I've met that vape, except the previously mentioned, were in head shops that carry vaping stock. Only 1 of them vapes exclusively (though I think a few of them it isn't cigarettes they still smoke) and none seem to know as much about it as me, from just reading this forum. It would be nice if I found people that know more than me, which shouldn't be hard for a 3 week noob.

BigBaby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
West GA
I'd like to go, but I don't think my van will make it out of my county.
Hopefully, maybe next year and I can make it a vacation with my son, and include 6 flags over Georgia too..

I hope everyone has fun, and please!! Post pix and vids up for me.. :laugh:

Wish you could make it :(

I am sure everybody will be taking lots of pictures and video, I know I will be and I will upload during downtime.

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
Wish you could make it :(

I am sure everybody will be taking lots of pictures and video, I know I will be and I will upload during downtime.

Will keep my eyes out for yours. :vapor::p Just pretend I am there, and we are all having a good time hahaha!!!
Hope that one of the b&m shops here can organize a local meet too.. fingers crossed!

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
Hi guys,

THANKS for posting the announcement! That's a tuff weekend being the 4th of July, but I'm going to pull a few strings and GET THERE one way or the other. I'm sure it's going to be GREAT FUN!

I helped organize the previous vape meet in February 2012, so I KNOW the amount of work it takes to pull something like this together. HATS OFF to all 'the workers'! (Us peons really appreciate AND BENEFIT from it! :D)

See you there! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread