Vape-A-Palooza 2013 in Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbjoran

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Riverdale, GA
Just bring along your drip tip and I'll let you taste my juice (I'll be walking around with the get-up below). It will probably be Grandmaster from Five Pawns but I might bring my Phiniac tank with some Ahlusion juice as well.

provari.jpg

Cavediver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Buford, Ga
Or buy a SHINY NEW DRIP TIP from one of the vendors! :D

BTW - I hope one of the juice vendors will bring some MENTHOL drops and Ethyl Maltol to sell. (I forgot to put it on the list before my last DIY orders. :oops:)

We're getting close to July! When does the VAPE-A-PALOOZA countdown begin?? :unsure:

I'm putting in an order today for some DIY flavors. If I can lend a hand, let me know. PM inbound.

kbjoran

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Riverdale, GA
Or buy a SHINY NEW DRIP TIP from one of the vendors! :D

BTW - I hope one of the juice vendors will bring some MENTHOL drops and Ethyl Maltol to sell. (I forgot to put it on the list before my last DIY orders. :oops:)

We're getting close to July! When does the VAPE-A-PALOOZA countdown begin?? :unsure:

Countdown should start now since it's only 15 days away!

BigBaby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
West GA
12 days :)

So what mods can we expect to see out there?

My DNA20 Provari, It is still in a crude stage right now, but I am really going to push to get it all buttoned up in the next two weeks. I was planning to have 2 new mods to bring and show off, but I think a everything else is on a back burner for now.

brock957

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2013
Powder Springs GA
Fasttech is killing me! My order of kts mech and a rba atty won't ship till the 27th. They got the wrong kts at first. Wanted to rebuild the fatty at the event and use it for dripping different flavors. The pain! The pain! Will just have to have someone show me how to rebuild a protank coil and wick. I'll be buying some wire and wicks from OKC Gapes at the event. It Sufis! I wanted my new toys for this. Oh well. I still like fasttech even though they are slowtech this time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread