Vape Almost Got Me Kicked Out of Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharleyDanger

Jan 10, 2015
D.C.
I am out of town on business at the moment. I am staying at this small hotel that is ran by an elderly couple. When I came back to the hotel last night the owner stopped me and said that I needed to pack up and leave. I asked why, and he said that his hotel was not for drug addicts. I asked why he thought I was a drug addict, and he said the maid found my drugs and syringes. I walked off and went to my room to grab my 30ml bottle of Astro and 20g BLUNT syringe. I walked back to the lobby and opened the bottle and asked the man if this is what ...... smells like. He said he does not know what ...... smells like. I asked if it was safe to say that {Other Stuff} does not smell like apples and strawberries. He gave me a dumb look. I then used the blunt syringe to stick my hand. I asked how it would be possible to inject strawberry ...... with a blunt needle..... He gave me two free nights lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Probably all heroine's are amazing and great women. Some of them might smell like apples and strawberries, but there is not (I hope) enough Tequila on this planet to ask one of them what they smell like. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm just jokin' with you bud, not at you, please don't take it the wrong way..

CharleyDanger

Jan 10, 2015
    D.C.
    Well, I like how it turned out for you, but sheesh, no one should have to go through that kind of ordeal!

I think it had to do with the way I looked as well. If I was 50 and clean cut the maid probably would have thought I just had diabetes or something lol. Being a big bearded 20 something does not help in most situations.

CharleyDanger

Jan 10, 2015
    D.C.
    Removed the reference anyway :)

Please do not try to get around forum censors...even by deliberately misspelling a word. Thank you !! :)

Why would that be censored anyway? I guess I can understand the traditional "bad" words being blocked. Who would be offended by a reference to a drug? Idk, no such thing as a bad word. Only bad intentions.

greenmonster714

Jan 10, 2015
    Alabama
    I'm finding that tons of folks out there are ignorant about vaping. Called my mother the other day and told her that I had started vaping. Of course, the first thing out of her mouth was....Those things are dangerous. This....from a 81yr old chain smoker. I asked what she knew about them and she said she knew nothing. However, she was quick to judge as most old set in their way folks are.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 7, 2012
    Treasure Coast, Florida

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 14, 2014
    *wow!* You... are... AMAZING! :D:toast:

Thanks! I spent many years training with the best. :lol:

1374536704000-Carnac-Master-Photo-NUP-108128-0003-1307230909_3_4.jpg

caramel

Vaping Master
    Dec 23, 2014
    Why would that be censored anyway? I guess I can understand the traditional "bad" words being blocked. Who would be offended by a reference to a drug? Idk, no such thing as a bad word. Only bad intentions.

cause of google, someone could search for those words, get here and get the false impression that vaping is about such stuff.

otoh I like to challenge Robino from time to time with questionable words. like ..... out of context. muahahahaha. sorry....

Robino1

Resting in Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 7, 2012
    Treasure Coast, Florida
    cause of google, someone could search for those words, get here and get the false impression that vaping is about such stuff.

otoh I like to challenge Robino from time to time with questionable words. like ..... out of context. muahahahaha. sorry....

:glare: I'm watching you :sneaky:

Another point on the censored language, ANTZ do read the forum and if they found "questionable" material..... they would be all over it like flies on :censored:

We have seen actual posts from here, show up on ANTZ related sites. :mad:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread