Vape Almost Got Me Kicked Out of Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

caramel

Vaping Master
Dec 23, 2014
hey masses I'm launching a new liquid "Green Ice" i need a good reviewer..... looks, smells and tastes like menthol antifreeze but don't let that discourage you, it was on purpose, it's actually safe with no diacetyl.

greencubes.jpg

Last edited:

The Dog Guy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2015
New York
hey masses I'm launching a new liquid "Green Ice" i need a good reviewer..... looks, smells and tastes like menthol antifreeze but don't let that discourage you, it was on purpose, it's actually safe with no diacetyl.

greencubes.jpg
I'll try it!!! I'll put the review on my epitaph if it's dangerous!!! I was a menthol smoker anyway!!!

NOVA jon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2014
Northern virginia

greencubes.jpg

That's the same green cube that falls from the bottom of planes right!!??

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
A learning experience for everyone. . .

Maid - not to be such a tattletale.
Hotel clerk - about vaping paraphernalia
Bellboy - what vaping was all about after the hotel clerk told him at break.
You and fifty-eleven other people who are going to leave out blunt tip needles to try to get 2 nights free stay.
girl_haha.gif

Just having fun. Glad it all worked out for you and you educated the public which really is the best part.

Strings

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2014
Manitowoc WI USA
See, I always make sure things are put away in my bags if I leave a hotel room. If I came back and had the proprieter say something like in the OP, I would be asking some VERY pointed questions.

On a similar topic: once found a <other substance> pipe in a room wife and I had just checked into, Grabbed it with TP (no fingerprints), and tossed it in a public garbage. Looked like it was an expensive pipe, too...

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread