The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

VApe friendly places

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by 68stang, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. 68stang

68stang Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2009
    USA
    Well since we all live inthe SUnshine state I Was thinking we could start a list of places that allow us to vape!! I do not have any to add yet....I've vaped in wal mart in lakeland and other places but nowhere that I Could say YES they do allow it. I don't go out as much any more. If you know of any places lets start a list!

2. Bubo

Bubo Super Member ECF Veteran

I got nothing... :-(
    I'm still a closet vaper, even after 6 months!
    I vape in theaters, stores wherever - but I 'hide' it so people don't bother me, and I don't' bother them.. :)

I was at TPAC the other night, and even went outside to 'smoke' with the smokers!

3. mrferrit

mrferrit Full Member

Feb 9, 2010
    A, A
    I was vaping at Redlobster 2 nights ago but on the DL someone noticed and asked the busboy and he looked at me and just shrugged and looked away. I asked the door girl when we were done and she said umm what, i dont think so.

I vaped walking around the FL Aquarium thursday everywhere im note sure if any one really noticed cause i wasent blowing out clouds but how awesome to take a drag here and there and not worry about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.