The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

vape mods and how they mess with the public

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Beastvaper_14, Jan 25, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Beastvaper_14

Beastvaper_14 Full Member

Nov 30, 2016
    I believe that everyone is well within there rights to vape large clouds, however I also believe that they should be considerable of the people around them and show respect

• Like Like x 1
  2. N8erade

N8erade Full Member

May 21, 2017
    When vaping in public I make sure to take short MtL puffs. It really helps to cut down the amount of vapor I put out. Good luck and vape strong :vapor:

3. BlueMoods

BlueMoods Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2010
    USA - Arkansas
    Here, can't vape where you can't smoke - used to be allowed to vape where smoking wasn't allowed so, screw them, If I have to go outside, I'll blow my clouds as big as I want - don't like it then get out of the smoking area. Already ruined half the reason I vape, they aren't ruining the rest.

Clouds weren't my goal, a satisfying vape was and, that happens to be sub ohm for me so, yes it makes clouds - so what, deal with it. You want me to stop that, fine, you pay for 2/3 of the cigarettes I will smoke if you take my vape from me and, guess what, then I'd blow smoke which is way more harmful to you than vapor, in the same places I blow clouds now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. JohnMatey

JohnMatey Full Member

May 23, 2017
    For some reason the vape cloud stays coalesced for a longer period of time and stood out more - at least that's my feedback. And people resist in walking through the physical manifestation of the output of my lungs, which is fair.
    I think it's a good idea to be nice at this early stage, so public acceptance can gain momentum. The physical byproduct in the for of h2o vapor is already better than cigarette smoke.

5. BlueMoods

BlueMoods Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2010
    USA - Arkansas
    Already a moot point here. Can't vape where you can't smoke and, in the case of two coffee shops, can't vape even on the outdoor patio where you can smoke (I boycott those shops) They want to relegate me to being seen as a smoker, fine but, they can just deal with my clouds if that's the case.

Now let me vape indoors like they used to again and, sure, I'll minimize the clod when people are near me, that's good manners but, treat me like a smoker, then you get my clouds and, if I can fog bank the smoking are, all the better - vape smells better than smoke, if I have to be there, at least I can deodorize the place a bit.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. ericbnc

ericbnc Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2012
    Piedmont Triad, NC
    In the Triad here in NC I have never seen a cloud bro except in a vape shop.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Canadian_Vaper

Canadian_Vaper Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 30, 2015
    ON. Canada
    I vape a .6 in public, moderate clouds nothing too overwhelming, at home .15 110watts in a RDA, clouds for days...

• Like Like x 1
  8. LilWhiteClouder

LilWhiteClouder Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2015
    Raleigh, NC
    I'm in Downtown raleigh and I'll see a cloud bruh every now and then (out and about), especially in front of or around the courthouse...

9. Moonlitwish

Moonlitwish Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2015
    Charlotte, NC, USA
    They're all over Charlotte. Sometimes you have to do a double take to make sure it's not a building on fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  10. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    Well, I remember when smoking was allowed on airplanes. Even when I was HAPPILY smoking, it never struck me as the best idea, somehow :)

There are times when I wish I lived in times long past, when doctors recommended you smoked, and fatness was admired. That said, I always tried to be a considerate outdoors smoker once "society" decided it was evil, but in order for e-cigs to just remain okay I think it's probably best to be considerate. For everyone's benefit, including the vaper's. Seriously, I just don't desire to get into it with any random stranger who's going to take offense as that will be good for neither of us.

Anna

11. bobwho77

bobwho77 Super Member ECF Veteran

May 8, 2014
    Ypsilanti mi
    The National Vaporizer Association?

The right of the people to keep and bear mods shall not be infringed.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.