Vape-o-matic Liquinator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanmc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2008
Fairfield California
I love this thing! Destroys any tank system ive ever used. Ive finally found my perfect feeding system, not to mention, it uses Boge carto's with a simple modification with a dremmel or a hacksaw! Im literally "juiced" over this thing.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1309656091542.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1309656091542.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 409

Cronus6

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2011
Florida
I love this thing! Destroys any tank system ive ever used. Ive finally found my perfect feeding system, not to mention, it uses Boge carto's with a simple modification with a dremmel or a hacksaw! Im literally "juiced" over this thing.

Do you peel the the black crap off or ? If so is the adhesive residue an issue?

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Do you peel the the black crap off or ? If so is the adhesive residue an issue?

Yes, peel the sticker off. I use acetone to remove the leftover glue. Just be very careful not to get in on the filler and do it before you cut the slots. After the actone, I use rubbing alcohol to clean it up but again, don't get any in the filler.

I have 10 of the 3ml's and 5 of the 5ml's coming in the mail. I'm that impressed with them.

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
gamingraynen.blogspot.com
Interesting. First I've seen these. Er.. I don't get it.. it's a tank that fits around your existing carto - uses the coils of your carto?

Whats the wick? Does it solve all the wicking problems with CE2's and the airyness you get with reg filler cartos? Please tell me more pros and cons.

You're not the only one confused! :confused:

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Interesting. First I've seen these. Er.. I don't get it.. it's a tank that fits around your existing carto - uses the coils of your carto?

Whats the wick? Does it solve all the wicking problems with CE2's and the airyness you get with reg filler cartos? Please tell me more pros and cons.

You put the whole carto into the tank. Slits are cut into the cartos with a dremel or hacksaw...which ever you have. The slits are what feeds the filler inside the steel tube of the carto.

I have one and have problems with it flooding constantly.
Sounds like you guys are not having this problem. What am i doing wrong????
Using it on a provari and had cov RY4 in it when i gave up.

I've found that some of the cartos that come with the tanks are wanting to flood. Only thing I can figure out is that the airhole was disturbed somehow when the slits were cut. I've been cutting my own and haven't had any problems other than one carto (was my fault and not the tank itself). Simply replacing the carto has been fixing the problem so I know that it isn't an issue with the tank.

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
Thanks. So you get the same performance as a full carto plus the extra capacity of a tank.. essentially it's just a big carto.. I use single and dual plastic clear catos. they should be pretty easy to manipulate. I think i'm gonna try to make one of these things for like 5 bucks. All I need to do is punch a bunch of holes or slits and surround them with a larger tank body.

Edit. Cool. looks like I can use a 3 ml, 5 ml or 10 ml plastic e-juice bottle with the right rubber grommet for leakage and poof i'm done. Less than 5 bucks for the grommets and I already have the bottles.

The 3 and 5 ml work for the single coil and 10 works for the dual. Neato. All you do is cut off the ends with the threads and ream out the bottles to fit making sure you have grommets that fit the bottles tight. Install grommets on holes in bottles after punching a few slits in the carto then place the tank onto the carto. Fill using condom method.

Heck you could even silicone the bottles on to the carto and forget the grommets. Just replace the guts with new coils and filler if the coils ever go bad.

Er.. I have to ask.. Why don't they just make carto's with really large bodies?,, seems that would be a hit and do the same thing.

The carto bodies they sell with the Liquinator, I assume come pre drilled with slots/holes.. where do they place the slits and how many are they?

Last edited:

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
The carto bodies they sell with the Liquinator, I assume come pre drilled with slots/holes.. where do they place the slits and how many are they?

The base of the Liquinator is a hair under 3/8" thick so if you cut your slots 3/8" from the base (where the threads stop and the tube begins) it should be right at the bottom of the reservoir.

Here's a link to an instructional video. YouTube - ‪Liquinator Walkthrough.MTS‬‏

Last edited:

Jaybo272

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2011
Where men are men and sheep are nervous
Don't think the problem was the Carto but i will try changing it. It was the same one that I used when i put the first tank full through it. Did not have problems with it until the 2nd tank load. Forgot to explain that in my first post. I am kinda new to cartos do you think maybe it was flooding because it needed cleaned???? ALso how are you going to change out a carto when the tank is 3/4 full of juice. Guess maybe You could syringe it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread